whats your gas mileage?

Nope, no need. Tis easy! Remove air filter housing, the back half is the exterior housing for the MAF. Look inside for two small bare wires. Spray with NON FILMING electric parts cleaner for a nice long time. Thats all. Just dont touch them with anything!

mileage

18-20 running around here in the corn fields. 26.7 on round trip to AZ a few weeks ago. That was 80mph the whole trip. 98 with 90000 miles and a K&N air filter, new plugs, and Amsoil 5-30.

Well Im getting about 16/21 so Im thinking about parking her for a little while until I can get some work done on her. Premium is now up to $3.95 a gallon and I need new suspension,exhaust,and tires, Maybe once those things get fixed the milage will get better.

with an exhaust leak, im averaging about 29 highway at 70mph and about 25 city. i have a 1994 with 100,800 miles. recent tune up included wires, plugs, and oil change. also WOW i wish permium was that cheap here. we are paying well over 4.50

City (downtown Ann Arbor; lights everywhere 25-30mph limits) 15mpg
Suburban (40-45mph limits) 17-18mpg
Highway 25-28mpg depending on how fast I'm driving. Avg 26.7@75mph

just got back from picking up my daughter from a little vacation back home (ohio) to see famly. 325 miles and 27.8 mpg at about 72 mph! I am happy and a little surprised! check engine light came on a lot, maybe O2 sensor?

Members online

Back