Whats your name mean?

itsnotmydaddys

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiousity what does ever screen name mean, I've seen some weird ones out there. I'll start off, itsnotmydaddys is because everyone thinks that this car is my dads cause its such a nice ride. All you youngens know what im talking about.

itsnotmydaddys said:
Just out of curiousity what does ever screen name mean, I've seen some weird ones out there. I'll start off, itsnotmydaddys is because everyone thinks that this car is my dads cause its such a nice ride. All you youngens know what im talking about.

I knew exactly how you feel. I had a 97 conti and everyone thought it was my dads but it gone now cause some dumb :q :q :q rear ended me and sandwich me on 4/20 so now I'm on the pral for a new lincoln you know.

:C

Mine is my plate.

onebadmk8.jpg

Well I come over from the V8SHO Taurus group after having driven Ford's for the past 10 years.

My last name is Waters...hence the H2O
Super High Output....hence SHO

And since I've typed that ID for the past ten years...easier to keep it than change it.

Current vanity plate however is COPY (I'm a Major Account Rep for Toshiba Copiers)

shoplate.jpg

Tried this already a few months ago. Was thinking of bringing it back as there are so many new members.

Great Idea itsnotmydaddys!

But to save a little typing:

Here what other members posted a while ago.

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=3119

Mespock it started back in the early 1990's when we got our first Internet connection at the school I teach. I was given the go head to explore the Internet and find out about this new media. I had no Internet at home and wanted an e-mail address. I found the old Rocketmail, which is now part of Yahoo. My son and I were into Star Trek at the time and I tired to used Spock and my e-mail address. I didn't want Spock124,67 so I tried mespock.

Since then I have used mespock as my computer identity.

Walking Tall

A little twist on the Buford T Pusser name in Walking Tall. I used to be a very little guy and I did carry a really big stick for those times when my mouth wrote checks that my body could not cash. Now i am a big guy, and old, so I just carry a 45. Ha sthe same piss in your pants effect, hence the pisser at the end
:bow:

didjital| is short for didjital1, which is Didjital One (digital one)

Short from my custom body shop experience, everything I've done for a career, both as employed and starting my own companies, was entirely digital and online. I've re-thought a way to express the didjital in it, so there ya go!

-DIDJI

didjital| said:
didjital| is short for didjital1, which is Didjital One (digital one)

Short from my custom body shop experience, everything I've done for a career, both as employed and starting my own companies, was entirely digital and online. I've re-thought a way to express the didjital in it, so there ya go!

-DIDJI[/QUOTE

Quicker than James(or Jamie) Porter,and easier to remember than some of the names I came up with.

mines kinda funny.. i used to eat a lot of applesauce in high school.. so they nicknamed me motts

loveLSE

It doesnt mean love less!
I just love my LSE. it just sounds like loveless.
I payed off mine yesterday.
that baby is all mine, MINE MINE MINE!!!

Big Celo= Cause Im Not A Small Guy Nor Am I Too Fat Either(HUSKY BUILD) And Celo Is Cause My Friends Call Me Celo!!

I guess I could have used my nickname Goombah... Which means Godfather in Italian but, I thought I'd use Fordman, cause that's all I own is Ford's..

Mvc-005s.jpg

My name is inherent to my "toy" cars. I have owned and driven Firebird/Trans Am's almost exclusively. I've NEVER not had one in my possession, and currently have two.

The Fastbird name started when I purchased a 99 TRans Am in May of 1999, and got in with LS1.com and NorcalLS1.com which was also my first real venture out into the internet.

I tend to go with the screen name Fastbird93 on a lot of places anymore because both of my T/A's are 93's, and both are pretty quick too. Mods?? Yeah, they've got them.

http://home.comcast.net/~fastbird

Another great thread!! Ive been using Dartastic sense about 1990 when I first got online with AOL. Used for gaming when I got into Unreal and Unreal Tournament (founded the clan GoodFellas). DAR= my initials. Tastic as in fantastic. :tmi:

Dartastic said:
Another great thread!! Ive been using Dartastic sense about 1990 when I first got online with AOL. Used for gaming when I got into Unreal and Unreal Tournament (founded the clan GoodFellas). DAR= my initials. Tastic as in fantastic. :tmi:

are you on xbox live??

Members online

No members online now.
Back