Whats your name mean?

thamarkman said:
I am Thamarkman because I am Lincoln Mark series fanatic. I've owned a Cartier Mark V, two Mark VI's, a Mark VII, and unless I die in the next couple years I'm going to have a 2nd generation Mark VIII.

2ncd gen markVIII? Whats that?

Triniti is the name of our up and coming biometric company (www.trinitibiometrics.com) . It's a play on the word Trinity because of the three elements that collide to make the ideal biometric solution.

thamarkman said:
I am Thamarkman because I am Lincoln Mark series fanatic. I've owned a Cartier Mark V, two Mark VI's, a Mark VII, and unless I die in the next couple years I'm going to have a 2nd generation Mark VIII.
Where did you get the sig pic from? I know 2nd Gens are coveted...LOL.

Really no meaning to mine either. Just a random name I picked back from the AOL days and it just kind of carried over to all my account names. I guess its kind of like ambi = both and sonics = sound. But I really don't put too much thought into it. Oh yea and my avatar is a little kid in a toilet, haha.

This name started over on camaroz28.com. I had a 94 5 speed Camaro, and have had a few camaros, and other cars since then. It just happened to work out that I have a 94 Mark with a 5-speed..

Mine is my name, just short, and it sounds really cool too. :rolleyes:

chr0me
i just like chrome, very shiny

SIDE.JPG

Mine is a nick`name from when I used to work at frito lay.
like the buddy lee TV adds all kinds of crap would happen to me and it would look like I'd CANNED then next day I was a Super Star.
HP019_BUDDY_LEE.jpg

luckieleo said:
luckie = sarcastic, cuz i tend to have bad luck.
leo = bday is 8/15.

Yeah that sounds like another LEO to me. My bday is 7/29 so I know how it is.

My Nick is simple My initials are JES and on this list I post about the LS (Mostly)

I used to have a tricked out 1987 Mustang-- Hence gittyup87, That's been my screen name for years.

Well my name is Adrian. And why i say whats up is because if i try to sign up for anything online Adrian is likely taken so whatsup in the beginning is a bit random and usually works out.

Well I like to keep things simple my name is Josh and i have an 01 LS :L

Members online

No members online now.
Back