Wheels and tires

Geezer

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I have used the search button but to no avail. What is the largest tire that will fit on an 02 TC on either stock wheels or 17's? What is the largest 17" wheel that will fit? Lotsa stuff on the Marks but not the TC's.

I have read that but it doesn't tell me what I need i.e., largest tire that will fit on a stock wheel, and largest wheel and tire in a 17" size. Most sites like Tire Rack only have one choice and it is not a plus plus size. This is frustrating for a TC owner who wants to get his hog on ice to handle better. Yes I am getting better sway bars.

I have read that but it doesn't tell me what I need i.e., largest tire that will fit on a stock wheel, and largest wheel and tire in a 17" size. Most sites like Tire Rack only have one choice and it is not a plus plus size. This is frustrating for a TC owner who wants to get his hog on ice to handle better. Yes I am getting better sway bars.

Check out this link:
http://www.rims-n-tires.com/rt_specs.jsp
Hope it helps.

Thanks tha is exactly what I was looking for. I like the Detroit Cobra R in 16x8.

Don't know yet but the widest that will fit that are decent in the rain. Any suggestions?

michelin primacy 225 60 16 front on 7inch wide rim, 235 60 16 rear on 8inch wide rim. front rim 0 offset, back rim at -11 offset. put that in the rim calculator and see what you think. then check the tire racks review of the primacy. I think you'll be suprised. let me know what you think. thanks

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back