Wheels for sale!

Picture of the rim is in my garage, and if someone is really thinking of getting them I can PM pictures of them on my car!
There is no picture in your original post!

I just turned 21, I buy cars from dealer's only auctions, and re-sale them! I don't have a dealers license but my dad does, so he buys them and I just sell them under his name.. I don't live with my parents, they didn't buy none of my cars except the 01 Civic.

Alright that's cool. I wasn't trying to hate, just curious.

I have an older model escalade, it's a 2000, not explorer...on 24's. My 01 has a k20a turbo'd, 6 speed....with limited weight. As far as my LS, well I thought it looked nicer than a deville, so I got it. My wife, well not technically, but we live together has a benz, she got it for her graduation... Which is basically mines cause it's under my name..;)

Yes the LS looks much better than the deville. What kind of Benz does she have... I really like some of their models.

I'm painting the LS a Lime, or Florecent or Candy green top, and silver bottom.... If the wheels ain't gone by then, I am going to paint every other two spokes the color of the top of my car!..

WOW that will be one unique LS for sure. I have seen a couple with the two toned paint and didnt really like it. But to each their own.

I'm sorry but why would someone buy the used rims with wrong centercaps from you for $1700 when they can get new ones for $600 less? Or are they not that model?
:slam

I'm pretty sure you can't get no 22's for 600 for this car, no matter how cheap they are! Not even over stock, cause they don't keep extra FWD 22's just laying around...:rolleyes:

Bachelor, they're in my garage, not my original post. She has a 05 C230 sedan.. it's a pretty quick car, it's basically a nice girl car. I ain't seen many 2 tone LSs, I hope it looks descent!.. Thats not really what I want, I really was going to paint the car black and get some candy brandy wine on top with a THICK clear coat. My favorite color is green so I want a green car pretty bad, plus my car is already silver i figured it was easier, and cheaper!

he didnt say 600.. he said 600 less that 1700 which is 1100..

and there is a two tone green LS with black and lots of pearl on bags and 24's.. u seen it?

1100 would be for 20s it says 22" (Add $380.00), so that would bring the total to 1460.00, then you add 94.88 to that for the shipping that would make it 1554.88 roughly for some brand new ones. Then you would need tires, so you figure that

Try superbuytires.com, 308 each for 22s.

1100 would be for 20s it says 22" (Add $380.00), so that would bring the total to 1460.00, then you add 94.88 to that for the shipping that would make it 1554.88 roughly for some brand new ones. Then you would need tires, so you figure that

Members online

No members online now.
Back