wheels

Jsun

LVC Member
Reaction score
2.JPG

09-01-06_1844.JPG

i just got new wheels this weekend what do you all think?

2.JPG

09-01-06_1844.JPG

thanks guys its good to have some comments on it:) what do u think next? does any one on here have exhaust on a N*? or should tint be next?
thanks again
Jason

tint it. and post pics. i'm about to tint mine as well. its a 97. black. i'd like to see what its going to look like. i don't mind the rims, but its not really my thing, i've always been in love with wire wheels so i might be going with some daytons for my car. either way, looks nice.

97blacksts said:
tint it. and post pics. i'm about to tint mine as well. its a 97. black. i'd like to see what its going to look like. i don't mind the rims, but its not really my thing, i've always been in love with wire wheels so i might be going with some daytons for my car. either way, looks nice.

how dark are you going to go? i had 5 % on my jeep and didnt get messed with by the police, but i think now that i have a caddy with wheels they might f*ck with me so i think i am goin like 20%...

and CadillacETC1997 what kind of exhaust is that?

custom cat back made by me at my job at an exhaust shop. she netted a dynoed gain of 11 hp with my exhaust.
pair of free flowing johns performance exhaust mufflers (full boar) 3 inch pipeing to a 2.5 inch y cat. total cost for me was 180 bucks, and 80 of that was for the 2 new chrome z/28 camaro rectangle tips on the back.

niiice! how much would that cost me if i were to take it somewhere to get it done...considering i dont work at a exhaust shop? haha and what about magnaflow or flowmaster? do you know what kind of sound either of them have on a N*?

my buddy put a set of flowmaster on his 97 ETC and mine blows his away and his mufflers cost more lol, i get him every time at the strip too. If you were to have it done prob around 3-4 hundred but its about the best hp and torque mod you can do to the N*

i'm doing 5% on the back five windows for now. its illegal to have any tint on the fronts and my buddy just got a ticket two days ago for having his fronts barely tinted at all. cost him 110$ for the ticket. so i'm kind of sketching. if i get a good price to tint the fronts i might end up doing it, but for now i'm just doign the back.

firstly,
it is a 1997 STS...and thanks for the comment! (95ltc)

secondly,
luckly around here you can do 35% on the driver and passenger sides and no limit on the back, and normally around here they dont write tickets they de-tint your car with a razor blade haha..so i think by next week sometime i will get 20 to 25% all around..pics soon hopefully.... but be careful when backing up at night with 5% it can be a bitch haha but it looks super clean i loove 5%...(97blacksts)

thirdly,
i think that the way you did it sounds great and maybe within a month or so i can have it haha $300 kills my pocket book and paycheck especially when i am a poor college student haha....but props for the sound! (CadillacETC1997)

ps sorry for the long post but its better than 3 seperate from me haha :)

i know the feeling man i am in college too im 19 and what i dont spend on food and school goes into that car lol

i go to Missouri State University, i am 19 as well and yah school food car...thats where the money goes (the little of it haha)

ps where do i go to buy lvc stickers? or is there a place on here?

well i took it to my friends comp...and it was the TP sensor so i fixed that and we are all good it was just weird that it came on within 12 hours of putting exhaust on there ahah btw did you get your tips from a junkyard or what?

are you going to be tinting your windows Jsun. my car is in the shop getting tinted today. i can't wait to see how it turns out.

that looks soo good! i cant wait for mine now...its just a matter of time i dont got much of it between everything and i just dont have time to be without a car for 2 to 4 hours...but it is coming soon! 20% all the way around...and man our cars loook almost identical..and i have the same problem with the cleanness too! :Beer

Members online

No members online now.
Back