Wheels?

not bad... but get something bigger than a 16!!! Even that 17 would be better (although I'd say 18!!)

What do you guys think of these wheels? My ten spokes are looking like garbage, and with these being 99$ a piece, they are prolly much cheaper than having my ten spokes refurbished.

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Whee...alse&filterBrand=All&filterNew=All&sort=Brand

take a look at my profile the rims on my car are 19 inch i will sell them with the nitto 555's on them for 600 plus shipping never seen rain always polished 95% tread all around let me know no spacers needed they bolt right on i can give better pics of them also no curb rash either cell 978 696 1028 justin anyone that is interested

I'm not looking for larger wheels. Just something that looks good, that I can use with m 16" michelins. I would really like a set of Octastars, but they would have to be really cheap since they would prolly need refurbishing.

Wheels are obviously a matter of personal taste. I bought 16" ASA rims licensed by BBS. They were silver painted also and from TireRack too. Other than a few rocks nicks, they still look new. They clean easily with Maguires rim cleaner. My tires are 225-60-16's. The ride's great and I have had people compliment them because they weren't huge chrome rims with bicycle looking ( to me ) tires. Chrome makes me feel like I do when seeing white wall tires. Had my paint job not fallen through this summer due to late arriving critical parts, my black 94 was and is going to be all black, not a single piece of chrome. But I'm 54 yrs. old, a different generation. Replacement tires are less expensive too. That said, I have seen many beautiful rims on members cars too. Dance to your own drummer. Gary in Elmira, NY.

I saw his wheels. Unfortunately, they are damaged. I want perfect wheels. This is why I have been looking at new wheels instead. I'm tired of having damaged wheels on my cars. Octastars are basically out of the question, unless I find a perfect set.

Psychostang, talk with Brad (baggedtaco here) and see what he can set you up with for 16-17" rims and tires. Good guy to deal with and knows these cars...

Members online

Back