Where is all my LS posse in CA

Any real plans for location and date?
I can't make Aug 13 though...

Alax7 - When do you get your car back? We should wait until that's done, as I am sure people want to see it!

In a few days I think. I guess I'll update this thread this weekend to see who all is going for sure.

In a few days I think. I guess I'll update this thread this weekend to see who all is going for sure.

I wil be placing my LS in storage on the 15th. I'm moving on to my new duty station in Japan. The 13th may just work out after all.

Sweet, hope to see you there drag214.

Going to pick up my ls on tuesday so the 13th should work out great.

Sweet, hope to see you there drag214.

Going to pick up my ls on tuesday so the 13th should work out great.

Picking up friday, now :( ,

Who is still in for the meet?

Hello Strangers.....Did someone mention a meet? haha. I wanna go...did i miss it?!?!?!? Lemme know...I might hafta fix another coil...daym! I replaced all 6 already! grrrrrrr.

Well it looks like I cant make it out either. What about a week from saturday?

We met, had a great time, where were you?

not invited lol...noo just had moms surprise 50th this past weekend and just got back into san luis obispo yesterday

Cool.

Just kidding man, it didn't happen. I didn't get my car in time so I was out and no one else replied on doing it another day.

lol...ya thats what i figured kinda hard to get us west coast people to do anything haha. well any ideas when it is going to be done?

anyone in malibu down to help me put mine back together?

Whats wrong with it?

lol...ya thats what i figured kinda hard to get us west coast people to do anything haha. well any ideas when it is going to be done?

Yeah it seems that way and if I would've had my LS back I would've pushed for it more.
My LS? Soon, this week.

Members online

Back