where is everyone from?

wasnt there tornado's around there recently??

There were some in the southern part of the state, but nothing near here. Funny you should ask about something weather related -- I'm in my first year of meteorology school.

Last edited:
Central Jersey, in a town called Rahway. Only about 15-20 mins from NYC. That's not including traffic delays.

ambisonics said:
Central Jersey, in a town called Rahway. Only about 15-20 mins from NYC. That's not including traffic delays.

I was out there not too long ago on a deposition.

I'm from Iowa City, IA............currently a senior at the University of Iowa pursuing a degree in business administration and a degree in communication studies........what a blast. Its about as much fun as fixing my car.......

Down the road from Ambisonics...in Edison, NJ

Ric said:
Down the road from Ambisonics...in Edison, NJ

Cool, I'm in Edison twice a week. I do my clinical work for Radiography school at JFK hospital. Maybe I'll see ya around.

DLS8K, I graduated for UofI about a year ago. I'm from a small town east of Iowa City. Now I'm out here in Indianapolis. I just got my car back from the dealer today after having them replace a cylinder head. It was just a month out of warranty but Ford covered most of it. Took them about three weeks but it seems to run good. Iowa City is a blast, good times.

anyone from Minnesota. I am in Lakeville you guys ever get together and swap bs and tech info. send me a message if your from around mn. take care

Members online

No members online now.
Back