who can install angel eyes

allblackls

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I am getting my 2000 lincoln ls and i really want angel eye hedlights. i know that the headlight itself must be customized. my local shop told me 800, i need to find a place thats cheaper. any suggestions???? im in michigan

Do your research on this forum or your not going to like it here;)

get a hold of soopa09. he may be able to do it. 800 dollars is way too high.

Send them to me. I'll do it for half that :D

what do you mean i wont like it? please inform me....???

can you really do them? i need them done badly

What manoli is saying is that you need to search before posting things. Its a newbie mistake thing.

I am getting my 2000 lincoln ls and i really want angel eye hedlights. i know that the headlight itself must be customized. my local shop told me 800, i need to find a place thats cheaper. any suggestions???? im in michigan

You dont need to do anything custom to the actual headlight except drill a few holes, you could do this yourself. There is a small chance that your 2000 has grey glue sealant and then you can DEFINITELY do it yourself. $800 is a 5hitty price.

EDIT: With some searching you'll find most people say this is not a hard job to do.

Send them to me. I'll do it for half that :D

Lmaol! I'll give you a better price & do them for $300....naw but seriously this is something you could do your self not hard at all.

lol come on...i did them myself, no experience, just following Alax7's instructions and i did alright.

i followed the guide for my gen 2 headlights and it was just a little time consuming and i felt accomplished after i was done. some gen 1 have grey sealant so u can heat them in the oven instead of dremeling the headlight. if i was you i would just do them myself like everyone else stated. plus it will save u a bunch of money. $800 is rediculous. hell for that price i think there is some gen 1 headlamps on ebay with the halos already installed. lol

interesting responses to a 2 year old thread.
good to see people searching though.

Members online

No members online now.
Back