Willing to trade grills/LS other items

DunItRight

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Willing to trade grill for grill. I have a McLaren grill I'm willing to trade for a
03+, the ones with the full chrome surrounding trim preferably grey cascade but I'm not to choosy so let me know..

I also have other items....

1 kkm adapter

1 SET of black glue headlights with eyebrows sanded and ready for paint.

1 wood shift knob with minor water spots, may be removed with some good polish and elbow grease

1 leather knob, great condition.

Give me offers, I'm willing to trade or let these items go cheap!

Provided the paint matches on my McLaren grille I just had done, I'll have an '03 grille up for grabs. No emblem, though. I won't know what the deal is with the paint until I drive up to the painter and pick it up Thursday night.

Don't need anything you have, but if you're stuck and wanna buy it, let me know.

I have an 03 Stock Grille, with chrome surround and grey cascade, however I would be more interested in the kkm adapter as I already purchased the LSE grille.

Provided the paint matches on my McLaren grille I just had done, I'll have an '03 grille up for grabs. No emblem, though. I won't know what the deal is with the paint until I drive up to the painter and pick it up Thursday night.

Don't need anything you have, but if you're stuck and wanna buy it, let me know.

Sure, let me know. I would imagine your car looking better with a painted factory 03 grille ( painted surround ) but your color is just so damn nice.

That was my initial plan, but didn't want to drive around grille-less so I grabbed a McLaren I found on Craigslist for cheap and had it sprayed. Not really a fan of the McLaren grille, but I need to get the car done before I head down to Georgia so it was my only option.

Anyways, I'll let you know what happens Thursday night.

Cool, im off for the rest of the week till friday. Got a funeral to attend to out of state. Just PM me.

Cant wait to see pics that color is the best.

Also I always for get to explain but I have a 2000.

All part I am offering are from a 2000.

Everything worked out great with the paint, so the grille is yours if you want it. $80 shipped work?

So far Im down to the adapter, headlights, grill.

I will be purchaseing the 03 grill so Im up for offers on the McLaren.

i have a 04 grill what do you want to trade for it
just send me a message because i forget were i write stuff at

I also have an 04 grill, chrome/grey, in pristine order.(same goes for the rear license surround).

I have a black with red emblem mclaren grill for sale, 45 plus shipping, let me know.

Members online

No members online now.
Back