Wiper Motor Replaecment

32vmach

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
My wiper motor is turning. but the wipers are only moving a few inches the motor pin or what every is not cathching, I found a donor car, My question is would it not be easier to unbolt thew whole lower cowl piece the one the motor is bolted to and just put the whhole thing in my car. So I don't have to unbolt any thing just plug it in bolt it down and go. If there is reaseon why this won't work please let me know I am going to pull it from junkyard and the passenger side mount for the wiper spline broke off minewhen the wife tried to pull on it so I am haveing to replace the plactic lower cowl that the motor bolts to anyways. THANKS ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT

it will work just as long as its from a 93-96, also make sure the plug is the same. For some reason my 93 had a different style plug then from the factory.

It is a 95. Thanks that would save alot of work just to drop the whole thing in an plug it ijn and blolt it down:)

it will work just as long as its from a 93-96, also make sure the plug is the same. For some reason my 93 had a different style plug then from the factory.

some 93's had 2 wire harness's going to them, others only have a single plug, both are factory it just depends on what they felt like putting in your car when it was built, i have a box full with both style motors in it.

I just took the whole lower cowl and plugged it in and bolted evrything back down working fine now :)

doesnt the cardone one that advance and autozone sell come with the lower cowl?
402008.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back