worthy xenon lights

Bacurus said:
So is that HID conversion kit even worth it?
I have the HID Xetronic conversion kit in my LS now. I'm running the 4300K and really like them. I bought the OEM HID headlights and plan to install them but I've been trying to figure out a way to put angel eyes in them. However, the HID conversion kit is a good alternative.

See once again Ken is here to back me up seeing I really am just winging it about this stuff. WOW I learn something new every hour when I am around him and or Lou.

-Scott-

ohioLS said:
See once again Ken is here to back me up seeing I really am just winging it about this stuff. WOW I learn something new every hour when I am around him and or Lou.

-Scott-
You'll be an expert before too long! Lou knows more than I do about the LS. He's definitely done things to his LS that I haven't even tried yet. I mean for a person to retrofit the supercharger 3 times now has to be commended.

GrayGhost1 said:
You'll be an expert before too long! Lou knows more than I do about the LS. He's definitely done things to his LS that I haven't even tried yet. I mean for a person to retrofit the supercharger 3 times now has to be commended.

I would say better yet we need to all buy that man a beer. HAHA Thats a lot beer!

:Beer Heres to you Lou!

-Scott-

Members online

Back