Wow what a find on eBay!!

I have sold a few of those at work.....the ricers love them.

Cops love them here they call it a traffic distraction/hazard $50 fine.

The love the neon tubes, will even get you for neon lisc plate frames and the little valie stem lights in the rims.

Hey guys purple is for royalty and pink is for passon. then again if a guy has pink then well ... slack wrists and lightening in the loafers will insue..LOL

I Considdered The Red..whoooha..now Red Means What Now????...hahahaha!
Anyway On Ebay U Just Put Neon Tubes Or Led Tubes And You Get A Shhhhit Load ,and If One Priced Right Ask The Seller If Avaiable For Your Car.i Have This Guy Who Will Install And Sells Too..so Im On The Fence Eaither To Go Thru Him Or Get The Merchadise Myself For Cheep..(hey Cheep Is Good Sometimes) And Just Have Him Install.and See How Much It Comes Too....

Frogman said:
Now Mespock... The question no one has asked is.... why were you searching eBay for neons, again? :lol:

I wasn't I was searching Lincoln Mark VIIIs seeing what I might find and there they were... :slap: So have you ordered your Pink (I'm sorry but I don't give a rat's a$$ about Cam'ron Pink just doesn't cut it)... Wear pink all you want I'll be thinking where's your Ricer f*g.:D

I don't wear pink either, I'm just saying don't call a dude gay because he wears pink. I know some guys that do and could quite certainly whoop some ass.

poneyhexed said:
Hey guys purple is for royalty and pink is for passon. then again if a guy has pink then well ... slack wrists and lightening in the loafers will insue..LOL

Purple had been the considered color or Euro. Royalty for a long time.
Current events in the southwest, mainly Phx, purple matches some of the professional sports teams colors out here. In a land that is brown/tan and sparse green, purple is kinda refreshing to see.

Bred out of the midwest, the men wearing pink rule of thumb that I have seen work best is; Men who have had children can consider this as a color choice when attentding Church services or a "diverse" function. :cool:

Members online

No members online now.
Back