WTB Gen 1 LSC

1badmark

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Have upped my price range. Looking for a price range under 5k prefer to be close to kansas city so I can check the car out but thats not neccessary.

Looking for 93-96 LSC prefer black, or grey.

Under 100k if at all possible.

Mods are okay just let me know whats done to it.

Prefer ones that are NOT on air anymore.

Mustang hubs are always a plus.

OPEN TO BASE MODELS but PREFER BLACK in color

Have upped my price range. Looking for a price range under 5k prefer to be close to kansas city so I can check the car out but thats not neccessary.

Looking for 93-96 LSC prefer black, or grey.

Under 100k if at all possible.

Mods are okay just let me know whats done to it.

Prefer ones that are NOT on air anymore.

Mustang hubs are always a plus.

I understand your wants but what you're asking for is going to be a hard find. Being an LSC for one, with that color choice is not easy to come by and under 100K makes it a bit tougher and then not preferring air... If you had one that had new Motorcraft air bags, you would be in love. The cost for two front ones, which matter the most are right around $620 + shipping and easier to install than almost anything on the car. You might want to search out all of Florida and Georgia on Craigslist. It would of course involve flying, unless you choose to drive the distance but I think that's going to be one of the best places to find what you're looking for. Keep a check on eBay also and look through Auto-Trader.

One more thing that might make this easier for you and even cheaper is to maybe find a nice base and convert it to an LSC. Not hard to do. Really, the hardest part is finding the rear and front bumper covers, side mouldings and having them painted to match your color and then snagging you a set of LSC HID housings. Once that's done, you pretty much have yourself an LSC. Have your own exhaust installed to your sound preference and you're set. Just thought I'd add that option in there for you. I'm about to convert mine over to an LSC before winter, if possible but for sure before next summer. All I need is front and rear bumper covers. I have everything else to finish it up. It's time consuming but can be done.

Eh I wouldn't say its time consuming, I picked up my hid headlights in November with the aftermarket hid kit and drove it like that for a while and by march of this year bought the bumpers and side mouldings and got them painted by April..but if you don't want to do it yourself then you might be looking for a while..you can't be too picky with finding a specific year, optioned and colored mark viii. Try searching on allofcraigs.com, there's usually a couple 95/96 LSCs for sale on there whenever I look..there is a black 95 LSC for sale close to me that I posted the link to a week or two ago.

Open to base models with more miles but paint must be in great shape. Mods are a plus.

Check with Webvette his 94 is solid and I bet for some extra dough he'd let the lsc stuff he has go with it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back