WTB: Lincoln LS

driller

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking for a nice LS for number one son.

Definitely V8, prefer gray or black exterior, charcoal interior, chrome wheels.

Currently looking at '02 models with low mileage. Anything $20K plus need not apply.

Please PM/email.

2000 Ls8

See my other thread, car currently has 76,800 miles on it. Best part is the car still has the warranty till 96,000 or 6/08 (Fords ESP best plan).
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2050104/3
Asking $10,250 obo! Need to sell b/c our 2nd child is coming in May. The car is only driven by me (29 yr old teacher, non smoker). Feel free to PM me with any questions! Title in hand!

Thanks. I'll forward the info. :)

I think he was looking for an '02 or up but the price may change his mind?

2000 Ls8

Sounds good. I tried to price it to sell quickly but it is best offer!

I have a Black '02 LSE for sale. It is listed on Nat'l Auto Shopper,http://www.nationalautoshopper.com/used-cars-autos-for-sale/buy-used-cars-autos_vehicle.cfm?vehID=4704.
They offer financing and the price is negotiable. I am selling because I am moving into the city where I will no longer need a car. I am the 2nd owner and I purchased off of a lease. All maintenance was done at local Lincoln dealer, have papers. I have a McLaren grille on it as well as one of the KKM Induction kits. I have the original grille and induction system as well.
Mark

ive got an 01' lincoln ls sport, factory 17 inch chromes, 66k, great shape, every option u can imagine, if u interested let me know only asking 11700

Ive got one with 45,000 miles im asking 17,700. Pick up at Miami only. Its a Black on Black with the chrome 17 inch rims LS V8

very rare manual LS

V6 with manual tranny drives like a V8 I have all the aftre market goodies too...intake, exhaust, upgraded brakes.....lots more.....check out my garage...pm for details

Sorry guys, I think the candle has burned out. I've sent him links but last week he told me he wasn't really serious in getting a new ride. :(

Hey I have an 02 LSE for sale...35K miles,new tires,washed every weekend and waxed every othere month...19000 obo...JL Audio interior speakers and for 500 more ill throw in a Alpine touch screen double din

Members online

No members online now.
Back