WTB Mark viii

DonLino

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am in desperate need of a mark viii. Hell I think I am going through withdrawls. After helping my buddy drop in the new motor and 5 speed and realized my love these cars cannot be ignored. I need a 1st gen mark in decent condition. It can be from "needs work" to "really nice with mods" Price, doesnt matter a whole lot, although I will not pay more than it is worth. Located in CA, will pick up from Arizona, Nevada, Oregon. Let me see what you have!

I can get you a 94 with quite a few upgrades already for $7000 (neg.), but it is out here on the East Coast.....mainly Long Island, NY that is. :shifty:

Or anyone else that is looking......

Ha thanks for trying. Thats a little far, besides I found one. I have been searching for months and the day I put this up I find the perfect one for sale. Black on Black 94, 2nd owner, 90,000 miles. Some stereo stuff. 3,000. I do not paying that for a well maintained car, especially cause its a cali car. No rust!

i got one I would take$ 3000 for, the paint is awesome, it has a lot of upgrades already.Lowered with strutmaster kit(coils), lots of new FMC parts(upper control arms,water pump, alt.cobra spec, walbro fuel pump,diablo chip,addco sway bar,cold air intake,plugs wires, .runs smooth and like new.the car has always been by me or a Ford certified tech(I work as a service advisor at a Ford dealer) I have all the reciepts.EVERYTHING.

Bad points - a month ago I clipped a deer and broke driver headlamp,driver cornering light, header panel broke,tweaked the driver fender,bent re inforcment bar, cracked paint on the bumper cover....junkyarding it is about 400.00 worth of parts.It also could use the front seats recovered.

well maintained car, I put a lot of heart and soul into it, I just don't have time to fix, and honestly the car is never the same after you crunch it.

BTW I live in Kansas City.......

Members online

No members online now.
Back