Wtf??? M35 Ls?

i am embarassed to say my car is a lincoln now, i will call it a extra fully loaded ford taurus from know on

What a :q:q:q:q:q:q:q. Without all that stick on garbage and pathetic paint scheme that could have been a Ok car.

And why the hell call it a M35?

Double the doucheness!

Does this car really have unmetered air entering the intake through that little K&N filter down stream from the MAF?

Holy crap batman, your right!! Looks like he took off the air baffle and added that little valve cover filter.:eek:

Vehicle title: Salvage

go figure... if i worked for the DMV i would have gave it a salvaged title as well.

also looks like he made a strut tower brace out of tape and square tubing LOL

Holy crap batman, your right!! Looks like he took off the air baffle and added that little valve cover filter.:eek:

God, I didn't even see that till it was mentioned I just looked at the Ext.

Look close at the thing,... does it look more like it was photoshoped on or like the filter was bent in to fit around that hose?

I think it has potential without all that garbage all over it, and did buddy gravel guard the rear spoiler, looks like :q:q:q:q, but is that the JT evo body kit? if it is it actually looks good.....

It is. I always wondered how it would look if the application was done the right way and now this guy fubard it all up like a jerk!!

It is amazing that someone actually thinks that it looks good, scratch that...at least 13 people think it is worth buying as of this post.

Unbelievable...

They forgot these... without these it is not dunitrite

Image002.jpg

This week has been outrageous.

Who takes pics of a car next to a electrical power plant? Oh wait, the rest of it explains it all.

This week has been outrageous.

With the prices of these cars where they are, you begin to get a different crowd buying them to "costumize". Usually (not always) this younger crowd has no sense of style and want their vehicles to look "hood". There are ways to do that tastefully, but they do not have a grasp on that concept.

Yeah,.. that "M35" looks all "hood" if you know what I mean.

WTF? I like the steering wheel cover, sexy!

whats that "ford racing" black square next to the rheostat? Also, there is some kind of crazy tubing that runs along the right side of the driver's footwell. Looks like someone was too lazy to run sub and signal wires properly.

whats that "ford racing" black square next to the rheostat? Also, there is some kind of crazy tubing that runs along the right side of the driver's footwell. Looks like someone was too lazy to run sub and signal wires properly.

I think that's the self destruction button...

I wish I didn't buy this CL, I would buy this M35...I messed up!

With the prices of these cars where they are, you begin to get a different crowd buying them to "costumize". Usually (not always) this younger crowd has no sense of style and want their vehicles to look "hood". There are ways to do that tastefully, but they do not have a grasp on that concept.

I have to disagree with you i was 23 when i bought my mine and i just through rims and tints on it, and i am from the worst part of detroit (we dont stop at stop signs, because ur car will get taken) its all in the person, today i seen a guy that had to be about 45 with chrome everything he overdid it

Members online

Back