Wtf??? M35 Ls?

I have to disagree with you i was 23 when i bought my mine and i just through rims and tints on it, and i am from the worst part of detroit (we dont stop at stop signs, because ur car will get taken) its all in the person, today i seen a guy that had to be about 45 with chrome everything he overdid it

That is why I said "not always". There are those few that "get it". I would say from experience, that most of the time it is people who are not from the worst parts that try to make it look they are, Poseurs in other words. The point is that there are some people from all walks of life who just don't get it when it comes to how to not over customize a vehicle.

But, if it is what you like that is fine, just don't be upset if others don't.

i get u, like the people who call kicking the signs at the mall gang activity. LOL

I don't think age has anything to do with it. Sure a 50 year old has more odds of having saved more money than a 23 year old but some 23 year olds can be bringing home the same amount as some 50 year olds weekly.

I think with the price of the cars these days it just brings the kind of crowed that don't have the money but want to jump on the "modding" right away without saving for something more representable.

Oh I am lovin it man.

i was thinking about trading up, to a BMW 525xi, but it has 73xxx miles and they want 21thousand for it, they did offer a 30day warranty though. LOL I think i will stik with the LS, she done me good th us far, and i cant really afford a car note, maybe the gov. will bail me out of a carnote

i think we should start a council for mods on the LS every mod has o be approved by the council, (if it could only happen)

whats that "ford racing" black square next to the rheostat? Also, there is some kind of crazy tubing that runs along the right side of the driver's footwell. Looks like someone was too lazy to run sub and signal wires properly.

its probably for the foot lighting... looks like it has dimming controls on it

Its amazing how some people can just totally screw up the styling of a car.

When did just a bumper, hood, 1 headlight, and 1 fender total out a 2005 LS?

Whats this?

lincoln17.jpg

you deserve a round of applause my man, you finally found the ugliest :q:q:q:qen (yeah i cussed) LS in existence

So i wonder, if the car was originally black and he had the white painted or the car was originally white and he had the black painted, lol Maybe Kleen Ls can photoshop all the crap off the car so we could see the true potential, :)

but i am actually liking the JT evo skirt kit though.

And its a damn shame cause it looks like they put more effort into installing it than JT Auto did with theirs. I like that kit with that wing, it's almost f*cked up that the guy did that to that car after installing it.

I wonder,... do you guys think these people on e-bay with these ugly cars ever come here and saw how bad people get made fun of so they never became a member? Do you think they come here as a guest and see what people say?:shifty:

Oh really? I couldnt tell since it has something covering it.

also looks like he made a strut tower brace out of tape and square tubing LOL

That's the first thing I noticed as well. I thought it looked decent at first glance of the thumbnail picture, and then I looked at the full-sized engine bay picture and :eek:

Mark

Thats tint? OMG! It is. I opened it up in photoshop and adjusted a few things.

Why does it have so man different shades?

Yeah I know,... but you would figure that would at least be right.

this car is HOTTTT... kidding aside, This man is clearly insane, this is beyond bad taste.. he has some type of mental disorder

I want it! That way I can sell the kit and some other stuff and torch the thing.

this car is like a zebra or an Oreo cookie of some crap like that... I can't believe that actually spent all that time and money on this POS.

Members online

No members online now.
Back