xenon group deal

shokher

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I just came across a deal for xenon conversion kits. the minimum order is 5 kits.
The kits are any color temperature you want from 4300k to 12000k.
I bought the 6000K kit and they look awesome.
The price per kit is $200 shipped.
all we need is 5 kits.

if you are interested, pm me.

xenon is hid. sylvania for example calls there hid "xenarc"

here is a pic of the ballast. dont know the brand they come from europe
ballast.jpg

jiggajatt said:
im down.
will they fit my car?
i have a 2005 LS V6 without HID
do you have h11 low beams? of so the yes they will fit your car

LennDawg said:
xenon? is that HID or something inferior to HID?
hid and xenon are one and the same. high intensity discharge (HID) is the type of lamp and xenon is the gas they fill the bulb with. so people call it both names.

most people dont want 3000k because it is yellow but yeah they are available.

looks like form Germany...... do they come with warranty, do they havea website? how do we know if they are reliable or junk

jumpman6235 said:
looks like form Germany...... do they come with warranty, do they havea website? how do we know if they are reliable or junk
i have had them in my car since december now no problems. exsun is the brand.
oh yeah, one year replacement warranty

can u put some pics up? and what Kelvin do u have? and does the package include everything needed for the setup?

I get any HID sets you want as far as kelvin for 200$ plus shipping.. there are no minimum purchase required.. let me know..

jumpman6235 said:
can u put some pics up? and what Kelvin do u have? and does the package include everything needed for the setup?

any color temp you want. any bulb type you want. the package is complete with everything you need. i'll post a pic of my car with the 6000k in a few hours.

lexdiamondz10304 said:
Heres my 02 with 03+ halogen headlights, with an aftermaket 6500k HID kit from ebay. Cost me 195 shipped.
so you have to change your headlights to 03? what is the point?

im not sure how to fix the camera so the picture shows what it looks like to the eye. the camera just makes huge statbursts.
by the way the fog lights are the stock halogen ones.

I'd love the increased lighting, but I can't have them here in NJ.
Here I have to be carefull what color the Hoen bulbs I use put out, or it won't pass the safety inspection.

It can vary, I had a set of sylvania bulbs (not the silver stars) in my other car for seven years (which worked out to 5 inspections) and on the last one, the tester failed my car over "Illegal headlights".
Now the kicker was the sylvania package said it was legal and I bought it at PepBoys of all places, yet they were not legal in NJ.

So several years later now, I have hoens in all my cars and a set waiting for the silverstars in my Honda 'Cycle to fail.

Members online

No members online now.
Back