xenon headlight bulbs??

I wish I had seen these when I had my '95 ( drive a 98 LSC now) for theprice I would try them. Even whne I polishe the lens they never seemed bright enough.

Current Stable:
00 Stang vert - side pipes, super chip, CAI
98 LSC
96 Haulmark enclosed race trailer (going to eBay soon)
94 E-150 5.8l
65 T-Bird Coupe
65 T-Bird vert
64 Austin Healy 3000

Gone but not forgott'n:
95 Gen I Base
92 Merc Grand Marq -Police package...sigh
90 TC
85 T-Tbird Fila

Personally I am a big fan of Sylvania Silverstars. I've used them in all my FLM cars especially the ones with crappy headlight lenses. And theyre about the same price.

I actually bought a pair of these a while ago. They are pretty bright but the thing I didn't like is the blue tint. I'd rather have clear bulbs. They say Hyperwhite on them, but the bulbs are blue. It's really up to you and what your preference is. I bought these to replace my silverstars and didn't really notice a difference.

they claim to be much whiter than other bulbs, I figured it was just advertising. I have the silverstars now. anyone know where you can get 2 new housings for the gen 1 for less than 200 bucks each? are there any aftermarket ones availible?

I got mine under $200 from 5 star ford. They're a sponsor of the site, the logo is usually on the top/right. Ask for Max. And the new housings are a VERY noticeable difference at night. Alot brighter!

Members online

No members online now.
Back