Ya'll want ya'll sh t done right??

I've seen a '88 Cadillac Fleetwood done up on a lifted truck frame driven by a bluehair. So, I have seen worse. Not much though.

And I don't know what it is about Florida that attracts all the winners from up north. That's right. He's probably not FROM Florida. Probably grew up somewhere else and moved here after they all screwed him up. Where was Bubb Rubb from again?

And I don't know what it is about Florida that attracts all the winners from up north. That's right. He's probably not FROM Florida.

Is anyone from Florida? Lmao. Like 5%? :shifty:.

And yes, that is some ugly shiz.

LOL that must have been a sight

When I first saw her I almost wrecked my car doing a double take. I ended up following her around laughing my ass off for like 30 minutes. She was driving down the interstate doing about 50. By the time I had enough she had her own fan base following her just so they could see Grandma in the jacked-up caddy.

It looked like this, except with a cadillac fleet body. All I could see from my F150 was the bluehair of this little old lady driving it in the slow lane on the interstate. Still cracks me up to this day.
CHEVY%20S10%20BIG%20TRUCK.jpg

Slap yo self with that comment...weak. Anyways I actualy like some donks but never on a damn LS but I think it's mostly a southern thing not a "race" thing...I see that all the damn time in Texas. I think the saying down here is "it's 22's or better" lol

Nope. This crap is in New Jersey too, just not to this extent. I'm not racist towards African Americans because I'm 50% AA, but I will tell you I hate most Mexicans.

Oh my god.. 20's Alright look good. 22's alright... Looks ok.. 26's ... too far bro.. too far..

Looks like sh1t.. :/

Hopefully it "Floats" out of existence..

Btw.. Its a Gen 1.. 2000-2002 Not a 03' Bra

I'm not racist towards African Americans because I'm 50% AA, but I will tell you I hate most Mexicans.
Just stop talking about racial stuff on here dude it wont get you anywhere, seriously.. Not cool

Nope. This crap is in New Jersey too, just not to this extent. I'm not racist towards African Americans because I'm 50% AA, but I will tell you I hate most Mexicans.

Dude seriously F U!...I'm half Mexican & I know of a couple on here.

Oh my god.. 20's Alright look good. 22's alright... Looks ok.. 26's ... too far bro.. too far..

Looks like sh1t.. :/

Hopefully it "Floats" out of existence..

Btw.. Its a Gen 1.. 2000-2002 Not a 03' Bra

Exactly.

On another note, there's something very cool about your sig pic. Smooth!

I hate everybody equally.

Next topic.

What he said. I don't discriminate, I hate everybody equally :)

If I did discriminate it would be against overwhelming stupidity. That seems to have no racial boundry in my experience.

It's ok, I forgive you for judging ALL mexicans based on actions of SOME.

I'm mexican too.

Ya'll want ya'll sh t to look more ghetto than Tyler Perry on crack cocaine? Any ya'll? Don't be dissin, fools. I'll bust ya'lls up in the joint head fosnickity shizzam dingoatemybaby DAWG! *rolls eyes*

Calm down. I really don't care about anyone's race. Just pointing out the stereotypical ghetto AA ridin' on their 26's on a luxury car. I stereotype others based on what I see everyday, sue me.

I also pump other peoples' gas in NJ all day so I talk to and have friends of any race picked out of a hat. The only people I hate are those who hate me.

And Soopa, you're right. My final post involving race is right here. Sorry for my douchary.

Holy Efffff..... (throw up in my mouth) That is just plain gross. I've often wondered what goes through peoples minds when they are doing something like this. Do they think "wow, this is going to look sick" or "what's the stupidest thing I could do to this car" I guess I will never understand. Definitely not my cup of tea though.

Members online

Back