Your Top 3 Fav. Pics of Your Car...

pwr2killayak

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Post your top 3 favorite pictures of your LS.
Let's keep this an image deep post, and comment only at the end of your top 3 favorite pics...

here's my current fav's...

2ljicfl.jpg

29nik28.gif

smw200.gif

and of course my sig...

Dude! Where did you get those wheels! I LOVE them! I'll try to post some pictures once I get a chance to wash the car . . .

I suck at taking pictures. I am slowly getting better. Here are my recent favorites. Have some old favorites too. Hey 02v8, I have a friend that would like to know some info, size, brand, etc, on your wheels.

favorite4.jpg

favorite1.jpg

favorite2.jpg

favorite4.jpg

favorite1.jpg

favorite2.jpg

That is an excellent photograph, Todd!
It would look great in print..... hint, hint.

I took this one yesterday.
2.jpg

Dude! Where did you get those wheels! I LOVE them! I'll try to post some pictures once I get a chance to wash the car . . .
my wheels are 20" dip d65-black. kuhmo 245/35/r20 tires

lookin good guys....keep em coming...

couldn't have the LS meet so i made a video, and took piks

nice piks, and sry about the title it was suppose to be for a new thread

These are my fav 3:

n502065098_38801_4645.jpg

n502065098_54622_5213.jpg

n502065098_728840_7337.jpg

Tha last one is for a local magazine that they are making an article on my car so when the magazine is out ill scan it and post it for you guys

It would be an awesome video, to see you going down that one lane doing about 60. Great scenery.

Todd long time didnt see you around here. I am the one who bought from you the LS Mudflaps.

BTW Nice pic like another one said get a reprint poster size and hang it on your wall :)

Todd long time didnt see you around here. I am the one who bought from you the LS Mudflaps.

BTW Nice pic like another one said get a reprint poster size and hang it on your wall :)

I've been here... hope the mudflaps are working for you.

BTW, why do you photograph your car on an angle? In all 3 shots, your car is at 45 degrees. I'm not judging or saying its good or bad, just trying to understand why its done?

attachment.php

I only have one good picture, basically stock for now but still beautiful to me.

Most of my external mods will be done Spring of 08 since Winter is around the corner.

I've been here... hope the mudflaps are working for you.

BTW, why do you photograph your car on an angle? In all 3 shots, your car is at 45 degrees. I'm not judging or saying its good or bad, just trying to understand why its done?

The mudflaps are working great. The only detail is since I lowered my car i only have the rear ones on.

As for the pics I read on a car photo forum(www.jtuned.com) and the local photographer that took my photos that its better since you can make the car look more lowered and a lot more agressive

As for the pics I read on a car photo forum(www.jtuned.com) and the local photographer that took my photos that its better since you can make the car look more lowered and a lot more agressive

That may be true..... BUT a little goes a long way.;)

4.jpg

I need to know what camera/lens or what software you use to mkake the shimer stick out like that.

Members online

Back