Your Top 3 Fav. Pics of Your Car...

That may be true..... BUT a little goes a long way.;)

4.jpg

bling bling

As for the pics I read on a car photo forum(www.jtuned.com) and the local photographer that took my photos that its better since you can make the car look more lowered and a lot more agressive

Just my opinion, but I don't care for it. It looks unnatural, and makes me twist my neck to look at your car. Your car looks nice, so why not take a regular shot like some of the other posters here. Just a thought.

I need to know what camera/lens or what software you use to make the shimer stick out like that.

Looks like a 4-pt star filter to me. Unless its software processing, of course.

Star_Effects.jpg

Stock:

P1010039.jpg

Lowered, tint & exhaust:

Lowered.jpg

Painted rear surround (and McLaren grille that ya can't see):

P1010002.jpg

I suck at taking pictures, so...that's about it for me. :lol:

Looks like a 4-pt star filter to me. Unless its software processing, of course.

You are correct, Todd. That's just a star filter on the camera lens. I'm still kind of "old school" that way and like getting it in the camera rather than spending time retouching.

Never got the chance to take it to a good place and do some good photographs but here are the top 3 I liked:

74f1549f.jpg

I wanted to redo this picture after I got a new bumper w/out the plate holes cause I thought it was an awesome shot:
d59d3771.jpg

Ls108.jpg

thanks man, i need to get some more good ones the lighting wasnt that good that night

brokels has one of my favorite ls'. in that first b&w pic it sorta looks like a skyline...

i need to get some b&w pics...

The second pic of broke's car would look really good if he had turned up the arpeture, I think thats what it is. It lets you adjust how much light comes in?

I'm not seeing the Skyline look, nice but nothing like a Skyline to me.

The second pic of broke's car would look really good if he had turned up the arpeture, I think thats what it is. It lets you adjust how much light comes in?

I agree it's a cool shot!

How about this...

brokeintensity.jpg

I'm gonna take some pictures with my tripod later today.

Old camera:
lvcpostia8.jpg

New camera:
img0017ng3.jpg

I'm still not big on color matching the grille, I think it would look off...and I think the black looks fine.

There you have it...I've had close to 30 cars in my life, and this is by far my favorite.

LS9.jpg

LS31.jpg

0701LS.JPG

attachment.jpg

I just love your car Garbone love the 2nd gen LS with the 1st gen rims...a pretty unique combo

Thank You Very Much!!!!!
I love em all. You guys really know how to make your rides stand out.
My next thing will be a Mach 1 chin spoiler, and LSE side, and rear bottom trim, painted out to the same color as the rest of the car.
Thanks again!

Fonsito...I am probably way older than you, so I like a little flash of chrome...but, having said that, I really, really like your "street fighter" look...it works great on your darker LS!

Thank You Very Much!!!!!
I love em all. You guys really know how to make your rides stand out.
My next thing will be a Mach 1 chin spoiler, and LSE side, and rear bottom trim, painted out to the same color as the rest of the car.
Thanks again!

Fonsito...I am probably way older than you, so I like a little flash of chrome...but, having said that, I really, really like your "street fighter" look...it works great on your darker LS!

Thankx man I love my agressive look and also i don't have the Mach-1 Lip Spoiler anymore :(...but now i have the 2006 LSE Front Fascia Kit :)

But my Lip will be missed along with my OEM Front License Plate Bracket and the California Original plate :(

I have 4 with photoshop retouches, Oh and that 300 it aint mine but it looks preety sick... has anyone raced one b4???

LVC.jpg

LVC2.jpg

PIC_0405.jpg

ykpez5c.png

Garbone's car in Vivid Red with Black interior and chrome wheels looks great! A very nice combination!

Thanks ToddG!!!!!
I noticed your car on this thread...you should add pictures gallery to your membership here, You've got a sweet ride, and you need to show it off!!!

Members online

Back