06 headlights, springs & lip installed!

I doubt it is. It almost seems as if it is a bit big on the LS. Maybe a Honda sedan but not a Civic.

Hey buddy, that looks nice. I have to paint mine then we will be finished.

I took a special online course at the University of Urban Ebonics.

Unfortunatly the only prospects of it is a better understanding for employess at Mc Donalds when I order my food.

J/K!

where the :q:q:q:q that lip came from?>>???? why wouldnt you tell us i mean its not like we would ever meet each other

Lmao this thread is nuts thanks for the love everyone... I will put more pics up tommorow

I know. I was trying to heckle him a little so he'd say "it's not a honda part, its -------". I don't see why he's being greedy with the info.

LMFAO!!!^^^

I honestly don't think he is holding out. I just think hes a bit slow.

So did anyone ever spill the beans about what kind of car this lip came from? I would still like to know :)

why? its not even that nice.. the gap in the middle kills it.... the Mach1 lip is better

With a little work that would look real good. Now about that being a Honda part. It's only a Honda part when it's on a Honda. lol!!!

That Mach 1 lip is not better.

I still dont think its a Honda lip. I am sure its that JT Evo lip.

nope its not.. that car belongs to by best friend.. its from a 99-00 Honda civic si front lip buddy's.. have fun.

nope its not.. that car belongs to by best friend.. its from a 99-00 Honda civic si front lip buddy's.. have fun.

I thought he was trying to sell it... no luck, huh?

Anyways, here's a guy who actually installed that lip properly:

Oh, and in the linked thread, he says which lip it is.

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=44046

lip.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back