06 headlights, springs & lip installed!

I asked L.LS about his, he said it was a Civic lip also but he later said it was made by him.

On the witch one is better topic. It is a visual preference but I would still like something more beefy than just a think black piece of vinyl that does not fit properly.

I don't think he completely made it from scratch. He had to modify the lip to fit the front of the LS. And he molded it to remove the seam. He did a great job on the lip, I think he just needs some side skirts and a rear lip so it all matches.

I don't think he completely made it from scratch. He had to modify the lip to fit the front of the LS. And he molded it to remove the seam. He did a great job on the lip, I think he just needs some side skirts and a rear lip so it all matches.

I agree, regardless it looks good but in a completely different thread than that one he said he made it himself.

where is it not fitting properly... I must be missing something?

Take a good look at them. I found two so far that looked good,.. NHLSV8 and someone else I don't remember. If you look they wave or bend all in different ways or they just don't line up,..etc,..etc.

I give credit to those that are trying them anyway!

so its already the proper length, its just figuring out a way to mount it?

it doesn't have to be molded in my opinion...

Have you been referring to the Mach 1 lip or this one?

no the civic SI... the first picture in this thread

DSCN2533.jpg

Oh I thought you were asking me about the Mach 1 when you said this....

where is it not fitting properly... I must be missing something?

My mistake.

FYI, I have seen the JT Evo lip which is a more direct fit that the Civic one on sale. They might cost more but the shipping is less and adds up evenly. They are making a killing on shipping for that Civic Lip.

I forget what the site was but I can track it down and PM you the link.

I also wouldn't just leave it bare. They are two different materials and the lip will eventually get destroyed by weathering.

yea if you can pm that would be great.... on the lip i might paint it body color or just a semi or flat black

Dont some spray on truck bed lining have the same texture?

I'll get on that link soon,.... I'll book mark it once I find it so I can make sure to get it to you.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MITSUBISHI-EVO-9-06-07-RALLIART-CARBON-FIBER-FRONT-LIP_W0QQitemZ370107755400QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item370107755400&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A543|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318
this one

No sorry. The company is called JT Auto something and they have a kit for the LS called the EVO kit. The poster car is disgusting and does not flatter the kit at all what so ever but I have seen the actual kit before and it really looks good! The entire kit looks very nice IMO especially the rear end.

IMO when done right, this lip would look alot better than the mach 1 lip any day and i'm sure you can get it at some vendor at any car show that sells this stuff which might save on shipping.

Members online

No members online now.
Back