2001 LS V8 Parts for sale!

FALECF4

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I will be parting out what I do not need from this car. I will be keeping the engine/trans, SST, ECU, clockspring and maybe a few other parts for my car.

Besides those few things...

EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!

Haha, sound like a furniture store going out of business.

So PM me with any parts you want with price, I will get back to you and possibly barter.;) I may also be selling off some of the replaced parts from my '02. I do not have the car yet, but I will have it by the end of the month at the latest. Once I do get the car I will take pics of anything I am willing to sell and then put them up here or in the "for sale" forum.

*If anyone wants to pay for their parts right away I will take a little off the price (as long as you aren't low-balling me to start with) so that I have less out-of-pocket costs.

I'd be interested in the b-pillars depending on their condition.

The actual pillar? Isn't that all one part of the car body?! Would they need to be cut out and then welded back into your car?

id be interested in a rear right hand side window regulator if it works?

How does the ashtray and surround look? If in great shape I may be interested; depending on shipped price.

The actual pillar? Isn't that all one part of the car body?! Would they need to be cut out and then welded back into your car?

no, the black covers that go in between the side windows. Some of mine are dented, i'm not quite sure how, they were like that when i bought it.

Interior color? If light gray and in good shape i'll take the center console

Ok pics of the car are here: http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=52371.

If you want anything just PM me and I will get back to you. I am trying to be fair on prices. I am also trying to raise some cash to cover some of my out-of-pocket costs so I will try to give you a little better deal if you can pay right away. Any engine parts from the top of my engine are available now and can be sent out right away.

Thank you everyone. I am trying to do first come, first served. If I get an overwhelming demand for any one part then I will just auction that part.

As I said in the other thread, I'll take the center console, ashtray surround and the items in my sig. If other people want the console and surround they can have them. I'd rather be a giving guy than get into a bidding war. The most important parts to me are the alternator and advancetrac module. I'll even drive up to Wisconsin to pull the parts if I need to.

Now why would you need those, Tommy? :shifty:

As I said in the other thread, I'll take the center console, ashtray surround and the items in my sig. If other people want the console and surround they can have them. I'd rather be a giving guy than get into a bidding war. The most important parts to me are the alternator and advancetrac module. I'll even drive up to Wisconsin to pull the parts if I need to.

Rear pumpkin(differential) and both axles. Price shipped to 10305 please. :)

PM's sent.

BTW, wouldn't you be coming down to WI rainjacks???:rolleyes:

Parts sold so far.

center console rear power adapter
A/C vent chrome piece
driver's side inside door handle
center console
ashtray / surround
advance trac module
alternator
CD player
rear license plate surround
differential
center vents w/ 4 buttons

Last edited:
If the interior is light tan I want the driver side AC vent. Also the piece on the shifter...the black surround that has the gear marking on it. Price shipped to 34243 please.

If the interior is light tan I want the driver side AC vent. Also the piece on the shifter...the black surround that has the gear marking on it. Price shipped to 34243 please.

Gray interior...and I thought I had someone claim that black surround but they haven't gotten back to me yet. I will keep you informed.

Wait so I asked this before but does anyone know for sure if retrofitting an advance trac module to an LS that didn't come with it will it work?

how about a rear 6x9 speaker? I got a blown one.

OH!! And what about the passenger rear window motor/regulator assembly? Mine's about this close to dying on me.

Members online

No members online now.
Back