2001 LS V8 Parts for sale!

do you have the rain sensor for my 2001 V8 LS? what about the heater for the drivers seat or is it built into the seat?

Anyone heard from Cody lately? I paid for a couple of parts on the 5th via PayPal to get quick delivery and here we are on the 18th and I haven't received them. E-Mailed him a few days ago and no reply. I don't want to rush to any conclusions since stuff happens but I wanted to ask if anyone knew anything.

Gray interior...and I thought I had someone claim that black surround but they haven't gotten back to me yet. I will keep you informed.

Dude, do you have the trim pieces that go on the rear of the front seat tracks?

Email sent. Sorry to anyone who is waiting on parts. Been crazy busy. I know I have an alternator and diff that need to go out yet too. Anyone else looking for parts I will get back to you as soon as I can.

blown enigine pulled

So I finally got my blown engine pulled and I managed to get it out through the top without too much trouble, although I can see the advantages of taking it out by dropping the sub-frame. I have a video of the empty engine bay and the holes that were put into my block when the engine blew.

'01 Lincoln LS V8 blown engine

BTW...they are pretty massive. I will get some pics once I actually get it torn apart.

damn sorry for the no reply. OK 60 bucks plus shipping. How much is shipping and where do i send the money?

I'm exploring the possibility....

of doing the repair on my '02 for myself, and using a couple of handy trees instead of a frame machine. It's conceivable that it'll be easier to just remove the entire 'B' pillar and replace it. Therefore, what'll you take for your entire passenger-side pillar? You'll need to take the whole thing out with a hacksaw. Thanx for your input!!
KenS from Ben's Place

Of course, PM with info. Thanx!!
KS

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back