2001 LS V8 Parts for sale!

Your best bet for the front bumper is to check off the right hand shoulder of the Merritt Parkway southbound in CT, between exits 47 and 46. You might also find some suspension parts, a door handle, and a couple other pieces.

how is the plastic thing the external air sensor goes through... the flat ish piece in front of the radiator and right over the center of the bumper.

Paypal sent for driver's side window regulator. Email sent regarding seat heating elements.

how is the plastic thing the external air sensor goes through... the flat ish piece in front of the radiator and right over the center of the bumper.

NO flippin clue what you are talking about! The external temp sensor or the bracket that holds it?

Are you sure you don't want the passenger's side mirror, fender, and door as well? If not I totally call dibs.

SOLD!

BTW, I hope you are good at body work, have a 55 gal. drum of bondo, and have a lot of time on your hands!

EDIT: GREAT at body work...

hahaha

SOLD!

BTW, I hope you are good at body work, have a 55 gal. drum of bondo, and have a lot of time on your hands!

EDIT: GREAT at body work...

hahaha

Pssstttt give me a set of fake fender vent holes, some nos stickers, duct tape, and a can of house paint and I'll have them looking better than factory in less than an hour ESPECIALLY the mirror.

PM sent on the clockspring. Thanks for getting back so quickly! Payment coming your way in the morning.

NO flippin clue what you are talking about! The external temp sensor or the bracket that holds it?

pop your hood, and look down. there is a plastic piece right on top of the bumper cover in the middle. Thats what I need. There is a 3" long sensor clipped into it... thats your external temp sensor

You should write about book about this whole trip/experience. I love reading every post. Either it's entertaining as hell or I am just a big old dork:)

BTW - do still have passenger side front window control?

You should write about book about this whole trip/experience. I love reading every post. Either it's entertaining as hell or I am just a big old dork:)

BTW - do still have passenger side front window control?

PM'ed you about the rear window divider strips.

You mean the regulator or the switch on the door panel? I have the passenger side regulator yet so let me know if you want it. Add $30 and I'll send with the rest of your stuff. Also let me know about those windows too.

Well, I spent 8-10 hours tearing apart the parts car on Thursday and got pretty far. Here are a few pics of the interior with, well, no interior. It is very very spacious once those front seats are out! I think I will have to take the front seats out of mine just to clean under there. I found a lot of change and I don't know about anyone else but once you drop something down the side of the seat it is damn near impossible to reach. The interior pics are before I was totally done so I will get some more up once it is basically just metal!

Next is my vision of what a person might look like when the passenger airbag goes off.......

DON'T JUDGE ME

A picture of the dash trim that someone wanted.....

Lastly, I have all of the glass from the doors. It is for sale. If you would like it please make me a reasonable offer and also include your zip so that I can quote you for shipping. All of the windows are whole and free of scratches or cracks. If you are hassled about your tint level you could have these windows smoked and then there is nothing for the cops to try to make you take off! HAHA!

INTERIOR.JPG

INTERIOR (1).JPG

INTERIOR (2).JPG

INTERIOR (3).JPG

AIRBAG (3).JPG

AIRBAG (2).JPG

AIRBAG (1).JPG

AIRBAG.JPG

AIRBAG (4).JPG

DASH TRIM.JPG

WINDOW GLASS.JPG

FALECF4 Received the Tailights yesterday...thanks a lot bro!

Listen do you still have the parking brake boot?? and how much for it including shipping to PR. Zipcode is 00778

PM sent on rearview mirror and key fob to unlock the doors.

What is the condition of the windshield? Also is the front end gone? Do you still have one of the front wheel bearings w/ hub assembly?

Do you have the driver's seat track? And you know if the climate control was working, i would like the DCCV if its intact. if so how much shipped to 65340?

Anybody heard from this guy in a while? I've been waiting for a reply to a personal message for a week. If he has decided not to sell I need to move on.

Anybody heard from this guy in a while? I've been waiting for a reply to a personal message for a week. If he has decided not to sell I need to move on.

Sorry guys. Crazy schedule with my store, work and trying to get work done on this car. Ringmaster I sent you an email.

What would you want for you drivers side bearing & hub? And what would you want for your windshield? Wonder what shipping would be for that?

I have to take that wheel off to look at what I might want for the hub/bearing. The windshield I am selling for $300. Not sure about the cost of shipping, but I can look into it if you are serious about it.

Do you have the driver's seat track? And you know if the climate control was working, i would like the DCCV if its intact. if so how much shipped to 65340?

Climate control was good and yes I have the seat track. $60 for the two items plus shipping.

Members online

No members online now.
Back