Any Massachusetts Riders?

JPSBORED! I live off of Wollaston beach... You might have seen me driving around this weekend! I still think mine looks the best in Quincy.

lsdriver19 said:
hey im an ls owner from nh and we should def get a meet together

marco send me pcis of ur car,, see if i remebr it,,lol

ls i am cool with an all LS meet, just need to work it out.

maybe an end of summer meet.

Anyone have any preference on where to have the meet? South Shore, North Shore, Boston?

Guess this is a metro-east Ls meet then :)

Those rude city-slickers ain't even payin' us rednecks in the other part of the state any attention!

Of course, everything past the Quabbin Resivoir is considered New York in Boston terms ;)

mholhut said:
Guess this is a metro-east Ls meet then :)

Those rude city-slickers ain't even payin' us rednecks in the other part of the state any attention!

Of course, everything past the Quabbin Resivoir is considered New York in Boston terms ;)

i'm in new bedford, so south of city meetwould be nice..lol

Mike, you stick people are always welcome! It's only fair that I invite you my way since I have been up your way before!!! Buddy...

Wow, there are a lot of guys here from Massachussets. Let's try to get a New England meet together for the fall. Me personally, I'm from NJ, but I would like to get something going in New England seeing as some of you have made the trip down here. What do you say?

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=11639

Oh, and make sure you all join the NorthEast chapter!

marcopepe said:
Mike, you stick people are always welcome! It's only fair that I invite you my way since I have been up your way before!!! Buddy...

Yeah, it'd be nice to take a ride into the city. The traffic just bothers me. Too many idiots on the road in this state ;)

eL eS said:
anyone close to concord, nh?

C'mon, you're only an hour from Boston! :) And you didn't show up to see the Lincoln LS run at NHIS this year for the One Lap of America?!

mholhut said:
C'mon, you're only an hour from Boston! :) And you didn't show up to see the Lincoln LS run at NHIS this year for the One Lap of America?!

Nah I live in Tampa. I am buying my LS from a dealer in Concord. I was hoping someone would ride by there to give it a good once over for me. I would have been there in a NY minute had I lived up there.

im a new member here .. sorry no pics yet but i live in worcester and would be down to cruise
whats up ?

BTW 97 tc Signature series
flowmaster 40
17 in wheels
k/n free flow with cold air induction
PICS SOON!!!!

Hey guys, Exeter NH here, would like to hang out at a local meet anytime...just llet me know and I'll be lurking around here..picking up my 77 T/C next month.

Tim

Brighton...soon to be Dorchester, where my insurance is going to go through my sunroof...
Plus I'll be living at the top of a 30 degree incline hill. Looks like I'll be walking up to my place this winter...
Anyone have any tips for dealing with the LS during the New England Winters???

Keith

Yeah me too

Yeah im from Waltham, Massachusetts, i drive a 2000 LS v8.... let me know if a meet or anything goes down =)

Members online

No members online now.
Back