Anyone interested in full led interior conversions?

Are you still doing these? I'd definitely purchase the kit from you asap

There is actually a video on how to do the conversion yourself. It's a bit painful to watch. But here you go.....the guy in the videos is not me. I will be building up the courage to do this soon on my black 00 v8 in red. I think I'm going to source some parts from a local junk yard to practice on if I can find them cheap.

http://youtu.be/RF4QTX9FRbo

http://youtu.be/psYO3O2LDOk

Yes im still doing them and they are way better then the hack job this guy did^^

Yes im still doing them and they are way better then the hack job this guy did^^

It's definitely not easy getting everything to light up evenly. LEDs are much more directional than incandescent and not all of the parts actually want to come apart. I've done all of the dash besides the gauges. My headlight switch doesn't light up the O nor Auto and the mirror switch is barely lit and barely works anymore...

Point is, Adrst knows what he's doing.

It's definitely not easy getting everything to light up evenly. LEDs are much more directional than incandescent and not all of the parts actually want to come apart. I've done all of the dash besides the gauges. My headlight switch doesn't light up the O nor Auto and the mirror switch is barely lit and barely works anymore...

Point is, Adrst knows what he's doing.

I'm quite sure he knows what he is doing. Thought maybe others would like to see a bit of how it's done. Again.......I am NOT the guy in the video. Just found them on YouTube. I just got my memory seat buttons in the mail so I can practice before I start pulling the car apart. I'm also going to be plasti dipping the caca fake wood trim to black at the same time since I'll have most of it apart. The only piece that really concerns me about the led color conversion is the ac module. In FL here and all though it's cold in the rest of the country, we heat up every few days. So if I fvck it up I may be sweating for awhile. I have a practice set of gauges coming. I only paid $14 with free shipping for them. I've been looking for a cheap AC mod, but no luck there. Crossing my fingers.

Right here 01 ls headlight switch. No dead spots

uploadfromtaptalk1417384137932.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back