Attention ALL Gen 2 Owners....

I have been seriously considering it, but am not yet convinced that the factory gauges need improved upon. Perhaps other feel the same way?

Thomas

ERIC1 said:
well i have a big woppin 2 deposits is this all im gettin?
Eric
How many do you need? I can send paypal whenever. I would like one maybe two, but when could I expect to get one?

Thomas A said:
I have been seriously considering it, but am not yet convinced that the factory gauges need improved upon. Perhaps other feel the same way?

Thomas

Thomas, I think the OEM gauges look ok, but they are not very bright. These things look incredible at night... Eric just wants a deposite to get the manufacturer to start building...

you can have as many as you want. the deposit is to assure me of your interest before i send them my cluster that WILL be destroyed and WILLNOT be returned to me. upon completion of the cluster from the company i will show the deigns and take the orders directly from those who sent me the deposit at which point the prices of the panels will be less 20.00 and i will ship them. right now the deposit is going to the process of gettin them made.
and again my pay pal address id escherer1@aol.com
Eric

ERIC1 said:
you can have as many as you want. the deposit is to assure me of your interest before i send them my cluster that WILL be destroyed and WILLNOT be returned to me. upon completion of the cluster from the company i will show the deigns and take the orders directly from those who sent me the deposit at which point the prices of the panels will be less 20.00 and i will ship them. right now the deposit is going to the process of gettin them made.
and again my pay pal address id escherer1@aol.com
Eric

So as soon as we get 5 you'll send in your cluster? Does that mean they will start working on making them right away or are we going to have to have another 20 people place an order before anything happends like on the gen 1.

Eric,

I would get ahold of Bill over at www.supercoupeperformance.com He has long been in the Thunderbird/Cougar world of aftermarket parts, and is really starting to get into the Mark VIII stuff. A guy like that might be able to buy 10-15 sets as store stock. I think you might have a really good chance if you can get a supplier or resaler involved also? Bill is a great guy to work with, so you might give that a shot.

Unfortently, an appearance mod like this is something I think a lot of people would like and buy once they saw some of them done. It's kind of a catch 22 on that.

Thomas

honestabe said:
So as soon as we get 5 you'll send in your cluster? Does that mean they will start working on making them right away or are we going to have to have another 20 people place an order before anything happends like on the gen 1.
no once i get the people to get the deposit they will start on em and then i will have them ordered.

I just sent you a deposit for two sets. YEAH! G2 Reverse indiglo guages, here they come!! It would be great if they would print a black background so that the white guage faces are circles instead of one huge white panel. That's how they'd do it, right?? I would really like that. Please keep us posted. Thanks,

-Joe Michael

ERIC1 said:
thats 3 i see the demand for this is overwhelming huh?

One More...? C'mon, do I need to drop another deposite...

Wheelz.... You IN?...

Am I the one more? I haven't sent it to you, but I can always give it to you in person? Need me to send it?

hottweelz said:
Am I the one more? I haven't sent it to you, but I can always give it to you in person? Need me to send it?
yah dude send it so we both have a record of it. i am not touchin the money in there so i know i will have it all accounted for when it comes time.
Eric

i shipped cluster out to them so they should be gettin to mre soon
Eric

Anyone have a clue on what is going on with this??? All these people gave Eric $20, including myself, and only 5 preorders show up on the speedhut website? did he put all these preorders in or not? Was I suppose to give him $20 and still put a preorder in? Almost sounds to me like I'm out $20 on this!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back