Attention ALL Gen 2 Owners....

BlackIceLSC said:
I dont think so. The $20 is a pre-paid "comitment" that you will want the guages when they are done.

On speed-hut's website, you can design custom guages, and it shows you how much they will cost, less your $20 deposit.

The $20 he is asking for is to show financial intent. its like a deposit. if they can get 5 guys to deposit $20, then that will be enough for the company to begin manufacturing them....

Ray....I am going to PM you .. I have a question about the Gen 1's.

This is the situation... we only needed 5 for Speedhut, Eric wanted 20 or so cuz he donated the $300 Cluster. Makes sense... I forgot all about these things.. I want one soon!

Eric,
I paypal'ed you $20 on 2/18/05, and I see that there are 5 orders at the speedhut site. Am I one of those orders? The site states they won't start tooling till they get 25 orders.
:feedback

hottweelz said:
This is the situation... we only needed 5 for Speedhut, Eric wanted 20 or so cuz he donated the $300 Cluster. Makes sense... I forgot all about these things.. I want one soon!
So Eric is paying $5 to Speedhut and keeping the rest for his efforts? 20x$15=$300. Doesn't he get the cluster back from Speedhut after they begin production?

MonsterMark said:
So Eric is paying $5 to Speedhut and keeping the rest for his efforts? 20x$15=$300. Doesn't he get the cluster back from Speedhut after they begin production?

the cluster is destroyed when he gets it back, and the $20 is still knocked off of the final price cuz he's holding it.

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What if we never reach the minimum Quantity?[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$1.00 will be charged when placing your pre-order today. This amount will be applied towards your total purchase price. This $1.00 charge is non refundable. We DO NOT charge your Credit Card the remaining total purchase price until we reach the minimum Pre-order quantity. If we never reach this quantity, your Credit Card will never be charged the remaining total purchase price. [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Total Price $99.95 +$8.00 shipping. (Standard Graphics include for free)
[/font]
[/font]

So according to this if he reserved the $1 on his card per order, there is no mininum... I believe... I dunno, he's banned so he can't post here LOL. How many people actually paid the $20, maybe we need a show of hands.

I re-read this thread, 5 people put in from the beginning, the VBulletin Never Lies :N .... I'm satisfied... for this week...

hottweelz said:
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What if we never reach the minimum Quantity?[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$1.00 will be charged when placing your pre-order today. This amount will be applied towards your total purchase price. This $1.00 charge is non refundable. We DO NOT charge your Credit Card the remaining total purchase price until we reach the minimum Pre-order quantity. If we never reach this quantity, your Credit Card will never be charged the remaining total purchase price. [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Total Price $99.95 +$8.00 shipping. (Standard Graphics include for free)
[/font]
[/font]

So according to this if he reserved the $1 on his card per order, there is no mininum... I believe... I dunno, he's banned so he can't post here LOL. How many people actually paid the $20, maybe we need a show of hands.
Cool! Thanks for the update. I think it sucks that they destroy the thing. The 1st Gen guys are having a problem with theirs right now with some squares and circle thing. Hopefully things will turn out better for the classier 2nd Gen cars.:headbang: I am sure they require 20 separate credit card orders for a $1 each but maybe not. If one guy stuck all 20 orders on his card, he could get stuck with a $2000 bill. That would suck.

I can't wait for mine, once it's in, It'll probably get me on the pattern of doing other Mods... 'cept for the stereo system which is the current project... but i'll have to pick colors that match the stereo for the Speedo and Tach...

Members online

No members online now.
Back