Attn Andrizzle

Damn didn't think this thread was going to blow up like this. But thanks everyone for the comments I really appreciate it. But yea this thing really does literally take your breath away. Pektel, get the XL man, trust me you'll enjoy it better, but if you do, be easy on it for about a week and then let it hammer away, and it'd just get louder and louder.

Oh and glad you liked it Andrizzle :D, Really liked your old SPL set up, wait till these things really break in and really hit the lows. I've been told by many XL owners that it takes about a month for them to fully break in.

DD makes amazing subs.

And AQ is just one tier under them so hopefully ill be happy with my new sub. sweet spl setup though.

i like the the setup and the bass is hittin hard...Just curious what you are using for an alternator? and what year LS?

Good stuff

im going with a DD 9512 and hopefully around 3K watts (memphis power!) in hopes of high 140's. ur system is pretty impressive and thats coming from a former world finals qualifier! what kinda numbers are u hitting?

Members online

No members online now.
Back