Calling all LS owners -- November 8, 2008 in Atlanta, GA -- SSHS8!

NYC LS8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Southern Super Heavy Shootout 2008

I'd really like to NOT be the only friggin' LS there again this year. If you're semi-close to Commerce, GA, register and come join the fun. Come even if you're not! I'm 800 miles away and have been to this event every year since 2005.

You don't need to bracket race since they have a "run all day" class where you - get this - get to run as many times as you want. :eek: This is usually my option since we're hung over from partying the night before. Ok, I'm hung over from partying the night before.

Original thread that I posted is here:

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?p=413433

Event website is here:

www.sshs8.com

100_1714.jpg

:lol:

I don't care who you are that's funny. This could be a great running gag.

i am very interested.... if Tommy would answer his damn PM's i'm sure this would be in the works already

i am very interested.... if Tommy would answer his damn PM's i'm sure this would be in the works already

damn it

never mind my last post

re-replied
You guyz are Retarded!!!! LOL, but like, in a funny good way!!!! :N
hahahahaha
And yea, if it were a lil bit....juss a lil bit closer I'd be down! LoL. Oh and if my engine liht could stay off for more than a week too!!! LoL :D

-JJ:cool:

super 8? Little hi end isnt it? I was thinking of finding "Jimbobs motel" with "color tv in some rooms" on the sign. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

anyone know if GA and NH reciprocate CCW?

oh see...I hate when that happens. I was serious!!!!! I'll dig around to see what were looking at for availability at the super 8.

Members online

No members online now.
Back