Check Out Brittany's Ls 22" Blades && Kandy

im sick right now so im full of hate and have nothing better to do then gaybash

"Gaybash". Thats something you know a lot about. You should stay out of the gay bars. Homo. Or can I call you "bicycle boy". At 29, you are grown man. BUT you still ride a toy. HMMMM:rolleyes: Whatever floats your boat there Scooter.:)

hmm :shifty:

magnaflow_logo[1].jpg

really classy! thanks to our country over 85,000 iraqi civilians are now dead. how does that make you feel?

yeah well i know alot of them and if they knew what they were fighting for they prolly wouldnt have joined cuz of you sorry ass ppl!thats y im a field medic and try to save their lives out there but yall wanna judge ppl by they car and how they type!!!thats y i do what i do...for them!!!!not for your stupid asses;) !

Y stop now!!!!yall started DIS SHYT!!!!LOL....this is soooo funny!!!:D :rolleyes: :)

hey brit relax, just repaint your car.:D Or just let them talk poop. your only feeding the fire.

I hate that so many people support the war, saying that we are fighting for freedom. thats stupid, let them live the way they want. we shouldnt impose our views or ways of government on them. senseless death. i only support the troops that are only there for the money, the rest are brainwashed. but i do respect what you do. it is very kind and selfless

You know Brittany, you really didnt need to join in and post anything just making yourself look more ignorant. Im sorry someone from our forum that decides to stay anonymous decided to talk stupid on you car domain and then post a link. Thats just undeserved bad Karma to us all but you didnt need to click that link and you didnt need to join this forum.

Take it from a group of people that are LS enthusiasts not a bunch of lowly slobs on CD that own any random piece of trash car. Your car is really not that nice looking at all as far as we are concerned and that was something we were discussing here not on Cardomain!.

"Gaybash". Thats something you know a lot about. You should stay out of the gay bars. Homo. Or can I call you "bicycle boy". At 29, you are grown man. BUT you still ride a toy. HMMMM:rolleyes: Whatever floats your boat there Scooter.:)

man im such a loser. i think i will give up riding to focus more on a career and get overweight and have me a family put some chrome and flashy lights on my car then all the teenagers and wanna be hipsters will think im cool. sounds like alot of fun. i cant wait to get a trophy someday. i can only dream. for now ill just have to stay in perfect shape, get chicks, make money on my little kids bike and work my lame ass job. life sucks for losers like me that dont grow up like everyone else.

:D Will someone please end this thread? I read it through but got tired of the inferences and not so subtle verbal queues after the second page. Let's get back to the real talk that makes me come here daily and find ways to make our cars(all included) better...and not too mention faster. ;)

Man I had two Berreta GTZs when I was younger (two because I smashed the first one), they had the quad fours in them with the five speeds. Those cars ran pretty good. The two I had where all white like the one in your picture. Would you post some interior pics. Those cars were fun. I smoked my buddy's 5.0 GT and a 70 Nova that thought he had something. That car took me down memory lane. If it weren't for all the electrical problems I had with the ignition system I would buy another one today. I beat those cars so bad , one time I sent the tach all the way around never to work again. Everyone who rode in the cars swore I would blow them up but never did. I could go on for days.

L67/3800sc auto from a "98 Grand Prix GTP. 800 miles on the motor and tranny, when I bought it. Its flat out crazy. Stock number for the L67 are 240chp & 195whp. Estimating horsepower with mods 300chp & about 240-250whp. In a 2800lbs car. The Beretta is a bit heavy for a compact.

Been having fuel pressure issues and still needs a good tune. Just purchased a AEM wideband. Need to drill and weld the bong on the downpipe. Wire it up and tune it. I hope to get in some dyno time around March and hit Gateway. I am hoping for mid to high 12's @ 115mph or so. Did a LOT of work on the front suspension for traction. Engine mostly bolt ons
KYB GR2 shocks and struts
strut flex-bar from a Z24 Cavy
front strut braces from a Grand Prix(had to use two driver sides and cut them a little shorter)
stall converter
custom axles from The Driveshaft Shop
rebuilt the front crossmember(had to reinforce it and move it forward a bit to fit the headers)
the lower motor mounts are modified '98 Grand Prix mounts
the cylinder head mounts had to be welded solid(to much flex in them)
Comp Cam stage 2 cam 28hp to the crank, 19hp to the wheels
MSD disc-4 igntion with coilpacks and wires
Denso sparkplugs
180 thermostat
Pacesetter feaders
2.75" exhaust downpipe back
highflow cat
Tsudo performance muffler(stainless steel)
Holley inline electric fuel pump
Thrasher adjustable fuel pressure regulator
dual cooling fans
relocated the overflow container
moved battery to the trunk
CAI
Simple Digital Systems stand alone management unit
Autometer guages
AC delete pulley
Have a smaller supercharger pulley, waiting to install

Exterior
PCP clear corner markers
PCP BMW e36 headlights(had to do some cutting to mount them)
shaved front bumper(no turnsignal or foglights)
full functional ram-air hood(supercharge sticks up just enough to hit the stock hood) I have two of the ram-air hoods. First one was stolen about 3 years ago. Stupid thief. It will only fit another Beretta. The second hood turned out okay. I still want the first one back. Is a reward out for it.;)
Exel 18" chrome rims

Interior
no backseat
RCI fourpoint seatbelts
OBX racing seats
I made the floor mounts for the seats. Aftermarket ones were $200 apiece. Screw that. Made my own for $75(pair of donor Beretta seats and cutting wheel).
fiberglass dash
Grant steering wheel
The door panels and rear deck will be fiberglassed probably this winter. Depending on time.
No stereo, not even a headunit for now.

Guys, it's getting stupid and out of hand in here, you like what you like, leave it at that, it's somebody else's opinion, quit taking it to heart. We're not looking to turn LVC into one of those stupid ricer forums with all the bickering and fighting.

yeah well i know alot of them and if they knew what they were fighting for they prolly wouldnt have joined cuz of you sorry ass ppl!thats y im a field medic and try to save their lives out there but yall wanna judge ppl by they car and how they type!!!thats y i do what i do...for them!!!!not for your stupid asses;) !

OMG She said shes in the MEDICAL field!!!!!!!(did no one catch this!!!)How would you like that coming to help somone get back on their feet. Atleast if they were Iraqis they could understand you. Overall I wish you wernt allowed to go over "there".

Guys, it's getting stupid and out of hand in here, you like what you like, leave it at that, it's somebody else's opinion, quit taking it to heart. We're not looking to turn LVC into one of those stupid ricer forums with all the bickering and fighting.

Even on some of the other forums I dont see people get this out of hand, oh well what can you do. People are the way they are:shifty: .

To be honest, the LS part of the site is the only part of the site that I see that gets like this. Everyone else on other parts of the site know when its just kidding around. Aside from the occasional thread like this thats the only problems I see, when people dont know the difference between a joke or something that is just plain out non offensive!

hey hey hey hey!

Leave the 90's Impalas out of this!

yeah im a big fan of the 90s impalas too. i wouldnt mind getting a 96 lingerfelter (i think thats how you spell it). unfortunately though, they seem to have been subject to laughable mods that make them look like off road vehicles. id have to consult my webster's, but i think the word is donk.

Members online

No members online now.
Back