Clear sidemarker lights with full housing...

CobraStar, no offense but I just cant consider that smoked. Thats almost pitch black.

Thats the thing, like I say the VHT makes it to dark.

is mine a sport lol?

0420081500.jpg

0420081501.jpg

0420081501a.jpg

i think mine looks better than the "sport" it dosent look so sexy in those pics because there when i first got the car but it looks way better now

like i said those are old pictures and those tips where on the car when i bought them i removed them now and there GONE so stop making fun of my car :-(

and also i cleared the fog out of the head lights and i also cleaned the corners and im about to order these clear sidemarkers also

Those tips look very sporty :shifty:

Great lookin side markers, finally they are out there.

damn... those are the limited edition superfog headlamps
and also the 2-in-1 wheelie bar mufflers too......

I thought they looked more like the things they stand on for dog sleds.

J/K!!!!

I think it's to cut down pollution or maybe a trick to pass smog test because exhaust tips are too small to fit the probes used for testing......

so here's the email i got tonight from this genius, in response to me telling him he sent me the wrong item:
No we DIDN'T, we have 3 people checking each package before pack and ship for this particular item . You really should do a comparason of our CLEAR ones and the SMOKE ones by placing their photos side by side. The mfg CANNOT make the SMOKE side markers too BLACK or too SMOKY due to the LAW and SAFETY issues. If you received the part end with part # 6C then that is the CORRECT part for SMOKE side markers. The smoke one has BLACK molding on the back and black trim on the front while the clear ones has GRAY molding. Please provide a clear photo of the side marker you received in order to tell you whether you got the right part for your LS or not, thank you
and i emailed him the same photos i posted in this thread. LOL, 3 people checking the packages, and they couldn't even get a simple order like this right. what a waste of salary :rolleyes:

Thats the same sort of f'd up response he kept sending me. Acting like I got the correct part even though I send pictures of the wrong item and everything. Those guys must be complete idiots, not wasting time sending the smoked lenses back and I'm leaving neg feedback for their dumb asses.

only for our headlights and tail lights

Headlights can be tinted but gotta be able to see the road at night
and Tail Lights can be tinted too but have to be able to see the Brake
light in Daytime when it's sunny at 50 feet away and also when the brake light is on have to ba able to see the reflectors so the trick is to use
Regular Bulbs and NOT LEDs....

Side Markers are Just Side Markers, Most cars don't even have them.

One light Coat of VHT would do But gotta spray at least one foot away for
the light smoke look and work your way in One Coat at a time Until your
Satisfied

But, I suggest leaving the lenses clear and take the lenses Off the
housing and then Paint the Housing with whatever Shades of Gray you want or go for complete black......

yeah this guy has no idea what he's talking about, there's no law about side markers (at least everywhere i've been in the US) and most cars don't have them anymore. they're just extra reflectors and for some manufacturers, just for looks.

got two email responses today after they saw my pics. the first was from a woman named Kaylee Kubota:
Hi,
I am sorry, looks like you got the CLEAR one instead, do you have the part # written on its original box in order to check with the mfg whether or not they accidentally put the wrong part into the correct box?? Thank you.
Since it's our mistake, please return the CLEAR one in exchange for the SMOKE side markers. We will pay both way shipping, thank you
then a few minutes later, i received this email from neondials:
I apologize for my arrogance and ignorance, since you have proved me wrong by supplying many photos of the LINCOLN LS side marker lights you received from our company being packed wrong, please return it for exchange, we will pay for the USPS priority mail service return postage for up to $6.00 and as soon as we receive the wrong part back we will send you the correct part, thank you. By any chance you have the part # written on its original box?? Thank you
if i do decide to exchange them for smoked, i think i will respond to the first email, lol.

This is stupid We finally get somewhere with something outside the circle and it turns into a fork in the road.

Kens probably happy he didn't mess with these fools...lol!

this guy is an ahole i ordered clear and he sent me smoke lol wtf mann well do one of you who got clear and wanted smoke wanna trade?

do this, order the wrong ones on purpose so he can send the right ones, lol. just teasing, he's probably doing it to get rid of some that haven't sold or something

i'm starting to think Rick was onto something when he suggested the above.
i guess their motto is, if we don't have what u need, we'll send u what we got........

Members online

Back