Concrete side rail= 1, Lincoln LS= 0

Lucky_Ls

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Scraped a concrete side rail to avoiding a deer a few a hours ago. It's not that bad, I scratched the front passenger side close to where the side marker is and lost the passenger minor. The car is pretty dirty so I can't tell if there are any scratched on the front fender. I'll have pic's up once it gets brighter outside. I called up the my insurance and the appraiser going to come between 8 and 5 today.
This blows! I have a $500 deductible and once I get this fixed it will just be one more thing on a big to do list...
G0D DAMN IT!!!

Ouch. That blows. Wash the car before he gets there. So you can see exactly what needs to get repainted.

I love my insurance company. They don't even send an adjuster out if it's under 2K in damages. They just cut a check :D

f$*& deer, i make sure if my car is going to get damaged from an animal, that i take that little f#$^ers life for causing me so much pain and suffering!

i hope you getter her fixed up good.

When I woke up this morning I was hoping that was all a bad dream. Unfortunately it wasn't.

Honestly, I'm more pissed that my beautiful rims are scratched more so then the car. Body damage isn't that bad as you can see and will probably be covered through my insurance but I'm just worried about getting compensated/replacement rims. Next time I'll just hit the damn deer!
At least I'll have a trophy kill to go along with the damage!

Rail Damage1.jpg

Rail Damage2.jpg

Rail Damage3.jpg

Rail Damage4.jpg

Rail Damage5.jpg

Hey look at the bright side, now you have an excuse to upgrade to second gen folding mirrors. Honestly your rims don't look that bad from the pics. From what I can see it looks like they are definitely salvageable.

You can see the chrome chipping on front rim. And there both scuffed up pretty badly!
Put it this way, I don't think Armor All is going to be able to get that out...

Chrome Chipping.jpg

Scraped a concrete side rail to avoiding a deer a few a hours ago. It's not that bad, I scratched the front passenger side close to where the side marker is and lost the passenger minor. The car is pretty dirty so I can't tell if there are any scratched on the front fender. I'll have pic's up once it gets brighter outside. I called up the my insurance and the appraiser going to come between 8 and 5 today.
This blows! I have a $500 deductible and once I get this fixed it will just be one more thing on a big to do list...
G0D DAMN IT!!!

Don't blame God, it's not his fault!!

you were the one driving.

This fu*king sucks waiting on a phone call!
The alignment is all jacked so I don't want to drive it and make it worse.
My insurance has me by the balls!!!

Don't blame God, it's not his fault!!

you were the one driving.

Who said I was blaming God? I just made the statement 'G0D DAMN IT'. I'm sorry if I offended your ass but go troll on the TBN forums if you don't like the language I'm using!

I have AAA and they let the shop decide what to replace. So find a shop you trust and they should replace your rims no problem. I Also got one new tire because the sidewall was scared.

I couldn't care less what type of language you use, grow up, be a man and take your lumps and stop acting like a little girl!!

many of us have hit stuff with a car, I hit a deer at 70MPH with a brand new 99 mustang, so F'ing what.

Grow up.

Hey a little buff and polish and your good!!!

lol

Boo Hoo, grow up little girl

How and when did you piss YOU off buddy?

I am just upset at the situation. Did I say 'G0D DAMN THE LS'? No. Did I say 'G0D DAMN THE DEER'? No. Did I say 'G0D DAMN YOUR HORE OF A MOTHER FOR SH1TING OUT SUCH A WORTHLESS D1CK HEAD OF A KID'? No.

After that last statement I made, maybe I DO need to do a little growing up to have some cock sucker on the internet get under my skin but you do to for letting my comments get the better of you pal...

lol.....sucks about the concrete rail though....don't let Brian dye's dad get to you...thats what drives him.

I couldn't care less what type of language you use, grow up, be a man and take your lumps and stop acting like a little girl!!

many of us have hit stuff with a car, I hit a deer at 70MPH with a brand new 99 mustang, so F'ing what.

Grow up.

all the people who have hit deer at high speed and the deer comes through the windshield killing the person...

...and we just couldn't be that lucky

lol.....sucks about the concrete rail though....don't let Brian dye's dad get to you...thats what drives him.

You're right.
I always wondered when some guy on these forums would start some crap with me for no reason...

all the people who have hit deer at high speed and the deer comes through the windshield killing the person...

Yeah this guys just having a bad day himself probably.
Although I wonder if he just shrugged it off and said 'the Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away'? Or did he have more of an Easy-E approach and said 'I'll throw it in the gutter and go buy another'?

Yeah same thing almost happned to me luckily i spotted it and broke hard cause if i didn't it would have landed in my windshield prob killing me and my gf. That deer literally jumped over my front end it was a close one. Good to hear that your okay and that is all the damage the LS took.

that may just be the meanest....yet funniest thing you have ever said...:)

Yeah this guys just having a bad day himself probably.
Although I wonder if he just shrugged it off and said 'the Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away'? Or did he have more of an Easy-E approach and said 'I'll throw it in the gutter and go buy another'?

Having a very good day!!

The original post should have been titled " Retard driver=1, Common sense=0

'G0D DAMN YOUR HORE OF A MOTHER FOR SH1TING OUT SUCH A WORTHLESS D1CK HEAD OF A KID'? No.

You made a funny.lol

Good thing there aren't any deers around here. That would be a scary situation. I saw some deer alarms at pepboys the other day. Suppose send out some signal/wave/sound, I dont really know but it's suppose to get deer out of the way before you get thet, scare them away maybe. I wonder if they work. It Really sucks man.

Members online

Back