coolant leak

rob2573

LVC Member
Reaction score
does anyone have a heater hose diagram for an 01 ls v8 coolant is pissing out from a hose somewhere on top of the bell housing if it helps the coolant is not making it to the heater core tried to search but no luck

here is the diagram. there is a nipple coming off the backside of the block (just under the coolant tree) that feeds a hose under the intake and to the throttlebody,

coolant flow1.jpg

coolant flow2.jpg

thanks thats perfect looks like the one coming off the bottom of the degas bottle

that hose snakes up over the steering column - I was always worried about it actually rubbing through...

i think thats what happend it started leaking slow now its a waterfall or maybe it came loose idont know any idea on how to replace it

you remove the bolts holding in the tank and try to remove it - that hose is connected to another about mid-car under the plastic cowl. if you disconnect the two hoses you can pull that hose through with the degas tank. then simply replace it and snake it back into place and reconnect.

thank you for the help would that be the reason i have nothing going to the heatercore

Members online

No members online now.
Back