Genesis is out ! Audi is in !

Yeah I hear ya...they also had me test their new quattro system by being halfway in a sand bank and half on the pavement and dart off as quick as possible....didn't even feel like I was touching sand......

Though I have to say..for me....having an Audi means I can't put some big sub in the back.....the trunk is like half the size of my Lincoln but the awsomeness of the Audi A4 was profound!

I have most of my mind set on just paying off the last 8k I owe on my Lincoln..trick it up (I have a buddy who can mod up my car for a great deal) and have something unique since I've ALREADY repaired most of the vehicle. There will always be newer and better cars later on and since we are in economic turmoil it's best to save as much money as possible under the mattress and who knows...could be the first buying of hydrogen cars, propane, or other fuel type cars with luxury that will be flooding the market once gasoline will be obsolete...especially since at this rate of fuel consumption..it will be 20more years of gasoline left to use in the planet..then no more.......

There is enough oil in Alaska, that we know about, to last the U.S.A. 250 years. Making a little deal with the Arabs not to pull it out of the ground has cost all of us.

Oh nice choice. Glad to see you saw the light on this one.

Now, good luck with actually affording it and its up keep:D

+1 lol

But at rate of consumption and our ever growing population..we will run out of fossil fuels REALLY soon...

....maybe we should have solar powered cars :p

+1 lol

But at rate of consumption and our ever growing population..we will run out of fossil fuels REALLY soon...

....maybe we should have solar powered cars :p

Don't buy into that. It is crap. Yes we need to conserve but we had a gas shortage in the 70's and suddenly it went away. The 250 years in Alaska is taking into consideration the population growth.

A4 is for chicks.

At least around here - all A4s seem to be driven by girls.

I'm not racist, I believe everyone should have a color TV. Don't believe the environmentalist right wing oil shortage bs. They are so for the environment yet they would rather we get our oil from arabs who will light each others oil wells on fire any time they get into an argument and don't give 2 :q:q:q:qs about about anything other than their money. We have the strictest and most environmentally friendly drilling laws in the world, why not put them to good use? They make the argument about the caribou in Alaska but they actually built an oil pipe line up there and the caribou love the damn thing. The population has grown because they hang around it and mate due to the heat it puts off. They also are keeping the U.S. from drilling off the coast. Well, other countries have figured it out and our drilling where we should be.

White is sick nasty. :)

I wont get sliver, its gay. no offence to the silver Ls's :) And a dark color, all scratches will be seen.

White it is.

And A4 is not for girls. I see all guys around here driving the A4s. The 325 bmw is for chicks. and the lexus IS 300.

Around here that is

White A4 = chick car.

Sorry man, it is! Lol.

Now, RS4 or RS6, or even any of the Audi A8's = man's car. (preferably in manly colors like black or red)

And A4 is not for girls. I see all guys around here driving the A4s. The 325 bmw is for chicks. and the lexus IS 300.

A4 competes with BMW 3 Series, Mercedes-Benz CLK, the Saab 9-3, and the IS300

A6 competes with BMW 5 series, Mercedes E class, Infiniti M45, Acura TL, and Lexus GS and Cadillac CTS

A8 competes with BMW 7 series, Mercedes S class, Acura RL, Lexus LS, Infiniti Q45, and Cadillac STS.

therefore - A4 = chick car.

http://www.cargurus.com/blog/2009/01/09/guys-are-you-driving-a-chick-car/

If a young woman makes it into her career without getting married, she’ll trade in her Jetta for an Audi sedan. She’ll also transfer her hanging materials from the mirror and probably even stick a Roxy decal on the back window.

Very nice car (overpriced IMO), but I agree the lights are gimmicky. It won't be long before they lose their cool, and start looking cheap, sort of like the craze for aftermarket tail lights that are all chrome?

White A4 = chick car.

Sorry man, it is! Lol.

Now, RS4 or RS6, or even any of the Audi A8's = man's car. (preferably in manly colors like black or red)

id say its a little on the feminine side. a nice feminine car. and it doesnt matter to me how many times im told that guys drive a certain type of car, doesnt change my opinion. my sister tells me she sees guys driving the scion coupes all the time.

To each his own right?

You gotta admit there are girls who have same taste as men and vise versa. It's all in what works for you and your needs.....

Don't hate the driver..just hate his driving :-D and the @ss that tought 'em how to drive :p

Here's some examples :

women-drivers-i-bet-the-boat-just-jumped-out-in-front-of-you-demotivational-poster.jpg

dodgeclimb.jpg

872535.jpg

1064445.jpg

1231807455852.jpg

demotivational_poster_chrome.jpg

White is sick nasty. :)

I wont get sliver, its gay. no offence to the silver Ls's :) And a dark color, all scratches will be seen.

White it is.

Around here that is

Crazy talkin:p !

Whites nice but mans its for chicks and Silver is the sh*t!:D

Members online

No members online now.
Back