getting rid of it..

thats the back

backcover.jpg

when does this bad joke end.
Honestly, i'm just waiting for ashton kutcher to jump out and tell us we've all been punk'd...

Wow, people really rely on photoshop to make themselves look good. I could make that in paint.

Hey Retard-BONES if you have so much cash-flow then buy a new benz and get off this forum, and another thing home slice if you where so thug and with the ladies then I think you would be spending a little less time on the Internet. Unless your ladies are on here too. What web site gets you off?
Should I be scared of a cap in my azz now??

LS_Monk said:
Hey Retard-BONES if you have so much cash-flow then buy a new benz and get off this forum, and another thing home slice if you where so thug and with the ladies then I think you would be spending a little less time on the Internet. Unless your ladies are on here too. What web site gets you off?
Should I be scared of a cap in my azz now??

haha i dont spend that much time on the internet i dont go to school or anythin so im on the comp maybe 2-3 hours a day cause i dont work dont go to school none of that i go to my studio on weekends... thats about it

you all some jealous ass dudes just cause i dont work for my money lolz

wow, I haven't checked this forum in awhile. But yeah, money isn't a problem, mine is already payed off. It's just something we call commonsense, if you have something that is leeching money off of you, why not get rid of it? Anyways not only that, the LS has been boring me for a few months now... I think I'm going to hop into a new Range or a Jeep Srt-8. =)

And from my count..there have been a total of maybe ONE successful white rapper. Your odds are slim, slim. :)

But good luck

theres been a s*hit load... what do u call successful... in my eyes if uve heard of them thats a bad think i f*ck wit underground :q:q:q:q if anyones from boston u probably know who i am and my boy smoke bulga who just got a deal with dj drama and don cannon

Who do I call successful?
I can only think of one multi-platinum caucasian rapper. Ok..two if you count Vanilla Ice (vomit)..I don't think Third Bass went multi..so they are excluded.

But you stated you count being unheard of as successful, and being Grammy award winning as unsuccessful? (Em)

Oh.

Regardless. Good luck with the rap game.

Do you have an "eezy" suffix yet? Like Lil Weezy (Wayne), etc?

THAT's when you've arrived, my friend.

Signed

LSeezy.

Who is DJ drama and Don cannon, by the way. I never heard of their beats. I have heard of Timbaland and Justin Blaze. You ever heard of them?

someone get rid of this R-Bones queer, he's making us young buyers look bad. If you didn't purchase the warranty when you paid fat cash for your dope ride son, don't go complaining later. You must have known buying a used car you were going to have problems, or didn't your parents tell you that when they bought it? I'm sure everyone on here really enjoyed reading what you had to say, and enjoy that haze man, lol. Oh, and have fun going euro, because you are going to end up paying 2 times as much as you would for domestic parts. If you wanted low-maintenance costs and reliability, you should have gone with a honda civic.

His "boy" bulga got a deal with 2 guys that just got arrested for copyright infringement lol, GOOD GAME FEDERAL OFFENSES

sorry i dont know how to start a thread. i have a 1994 lincoln town car and i was trying to swap remotes. the dealer told me there was a grey box inside the glovebox that i must touch with a paperclip so i can change out the remote. well i could not find it. there is something under the govebox outside that is white with two little prongs. i put my key in that and pressed a button on my remote. my locks do not work now. neither will the keypad outside the drivers door. i tried again and the thing with the prongs came out and is under the glovebox. my car will not start know because i cannot disengage the alarm. ive got to be at work tomorrow and i cannot afford any repairs. does anyone know how to correct the problem.

the dealership should know exactly how to do it, usually theres a sequence you have to do in a limited amount of time or you will get locked out. I wish I knew the exact sequence for you, try searching google, but most places charge for the codes.

why cant we all just get along? Guys com'on, do you guys really think that this R-Bones wanna be Bone Thugs N Harmony being 16 years old is actually going to pay 15,000 for an LS, with an album that yeah its recorded under a record label but how is it getting produced???? Ok to make my point, im also a musician, im a percussionist, pianist and vocalist, and I do spanish rap, Ive got some tracks recorded under Imperio Music, but are they getting produced "NO" if they're isnt money for this tracks to get produced I aint going nowhere. Now I can get those tracks together and make an album, but like i said If the record label dosent do their part on producing and marketing, nothing is going to happen. here is one of my tracks its on myspace website just click the play button on the song called "Atrevimiento" http://www.myspace.com/marvinsache By the way I seriously think that his parents bought that LS for him, and on top of everything it most probably belongs to his parents.

StankinLincoln said:
sorry i dont know how to start a thread. i have a 1994 lincoln town car and i was trying to swap remotes. the dealer told me there was a grey box inside the glovebox that i must touch with a paperclip so i can change out the remote. well i could not find it. there is something under the govebox outside that is white with two little prongs. i put my key in that and pressed a button on my remote. my locks do not work now. neither will the keypad outside the drivers door. i tried again and the thing with the prongs came out and is under the glovebox. my car will not start know because i cannot disengage the alarm. ive got to be at work tomorrow and i cannot afford any repairs. does anyone know how to correct the problem.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it sounds like you burned something out. Did you check the fuse? Hopefully that will be it or this could be a very expensive dealer repair.

Back to the reliability thing.......I've had quite a few cars, and been around car people for......well a long time. I keep hearing all these types of stories on cars and about how many owners get rid of a car when it has problems. If problems bother you it's probably time to join SETI and look for a planet where they make better transportation devices.

I hear all this Asian reliability talk and how they're better than American and Euro cars. Just for grins and giggles I looked up the number of recalls on my well known problematic SVT Focus and then compared it to a Honda. The Honda had 46 recalls and my supposed junk Focus had 21.......for the entire history of that model.

My first Focus had very few problems, my SVT has had countless. My '78 Saab had a few problems, my '82 Saab had countless, but my '85 and '89 Saabs had less than my first one. My '89 Land Rover gave me a lot of grief yet my '96 Land Rover had been one of the most reliable vehicles of the lot. Each one is different, even from the same assembly line. Some folks need to wake up and live with the facts of life, humans are imperfect and our devices will be too.

I hear you...but all the recall data really means? Is that Honda stepped up to the plate and took responsbility for their auto issues, vs Ford...who refuses to acknowledge a 2000-2002 LS Valve Cover Gasket problem, as an example. ;-)

I agree with you that wherever you go your going to have maintenance issues with your car, if you buy a car thinking its going to run til death without having to put money into it, you should ride a bike. But Ford needs to use their recall system a little better, I've seen so many people on forums talking about their 00-02 valve cover gasket problem, and even the 03+ coil problems, are they recalls? Nope.

My 2004 LS is gone, too many problems in past month costing way too many $ (replaced battery, #4 ignition coil, drive by wire gas pedal, new black box only thing paid by Ford). Car has 63,000 miles, traded in on 2007 Impala SS. Lots of car for the $$. LS was worth $11,300 from Kelly Blue Book on trade in - dealer gave me $12,700 plus $1,500 off $30,935 MSRP sticker plus $1,500 rebate. Do not race the Impala SS - it is fast: 0-60mpg in 5.6 sec / 1/4 mile in 14.2 @ 101 mph. The LS was very nice when new but the cost of repairs, when added to current payment, was more than enough to justify the $170 jump in monthly payments.

I hope you decide to purchase the extended warranty on the Chevy, I know my parents Trailblazer has had many problems and my aunt AND my buddy just had their transmissions replaced on their 03 suburbans. Shoulda got the warranty for the LS, sacrificing luxury for an almost-fast car. The Acura TL would have been a little more justifying.

I am a firm believer in buying the extended warranty after the LS experience. I did for the SS and my daughter's Hemi Grand Cherokee.

Members online

No members online now.
Back