Ghost Flamed 01 LS (sorry dial up people)

Oh my God! Methanol fire! :D

I like flames on hot rods, but they just don't look right to me on newer cars. I do have to admit, though, while it's not something I'd do to my car, the result is stunning. You need to tip that painter (or at least buy him dinner at a nice restaurant); your car looks incredible.

Nice Flame Job ( You Got A Great Price) Its Hard To Find Someone Who Can Lay Out Nice Flames

I Have Ghost Flames On My Black Pickup , But I Have The Harlequin That Changes Colors, When The Light Hits Just Right They Really Show Up

Very good paint job, ghost flames came out excellent, i have always liked ghost flames!!!!

I was thinking of doing even more GHOST tribal flames on my silver LS. Like you have to stand just absolutly right to see them! I love yours but want something a little more subtle on the silver almost not there, Yours look amazing on the darker colored car though!

Nice flames! I have had ghost flames on my Caddy for the last 1.5 weeks, so I can safely say I have NO problem with flames on a luxury car. :headbang:

http://hometown.aol.com/bcndahous/page3.html

THere are some pics of my Caddy, not as "ghosty" as yours, but I like them nonetheless. Two coats of silver pearl metallic over factory light gray metallic.

Nice job! I got a total repaint on my car and the ghost flames for $3500, to put it perspective more.

Thanks!

Had to trade it in. You can go buy it at South Tacoma Honda for $14,877 :D

Im not a big fan of Flames but on your car it looks great even though you cant barely see it

wow looks much better than i would think, yea u can barely see it but that makes it even better, you shouldnt go over the top with flames on an LS... you should clear your headlights

Im not a big fan of Flames but on your car it looks great even though you cant barely see it

I get that this guys car was sold but someone has it right? I wasn't even a member back then and am glad someone re-aired this thread.

I agreeeeeee with fonsito's comment, this is exactly true of the LS, and I'm even less of a flame fan but those look good being that understated.

I agree and like the signature too fonsito, well put.

Danm thats nice...... but i think it would of looked a lil better if you had a different color.. but hye it looks nice

This is a great job of ghosting. It is an outstanding job and the gray takes it very well. Here is an example I found in Red. Not quite as classy as gray, but still well done.

Shadow flames.jpg

I get that this guys car was sold but someone has it right? I wasn't even a member back then and am glad someone re-aired this thread.

I agreeeeeee with fonsito's comment, this is exactly true of the LS, and I'm even less of a flame fan but those look good being that understated.

I agree and like the signature too fonsito, well put.

Thankx bro! I am a person of my own style if you know what I mean... I love to look at pictures of the LS and see what else can I do to it that nobody has done or try to do that with a custom blend so it is not a straight off copy...

Members online

No members online now.
Back