Grill options

Quik LS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
starting a thread so people can post the different grill options of their LS - with pics.

Here are pics of my grill evoling...

- started with the vertical Trenz grill
- replaced the lower plastic grill piece with a screen - but it would get beat up with road rocks and such...
- added the mesh on top of the plastic grill - has the strength and the look I wanted. I used 'clear' tie-wrap to attach it - some door edge guard to trim it.

grill2 - view1.jpg

grill3 - view1.jpg

grill4 - view2.jpg

I replaced my 2002 LSE Black top and anthracite bottom, with a self built 2004up LSE Black surrond with black insert. This is the flip side of the chrome on chrome grill.

124-2479_IMG.JPG

124-2478_IMG.JPG

i like the trenz vertical grill, did you already sell yours, i cant load pics of mine. too big it says

is that the trenz grill or the Trex grill?

if i had to pick one out of the three above i would pick the one with the second top and the third bottom..

iwould have picked the third grill set up, except it has a gap between the top chrome peice and the lower mesh grill.. maybe u jus placed it there for the pic, but it doesnt look right.. so thats my go...

also.. i like the 3rd bottom with the grill showing.. it looks kinda like the new escalade front grill.. but not so flashy u know.. i like it...

Iancusp said:
hey quik wat are those things next to the foglights

they are support rods to hold the front splitter up at the right angle.

opps - Steve beat me to it :beer:

Good idea Lou, I tried to get a wheel catalog going but it never really picked up.
McLaren Grille.

Front Shot Kyle.jpg

Quik LS said:
starting a thread so people can post the different grill options of their LS - with pics.

Here are pics of my grill evoling...

- started with the vertical Trenz grill
- replaced the lower plastic grill piece with a screen - but it would get beat up with road rocks and such...
- added the mesh on top of the plastic grill - has the strength and the look I wanted. I used 'clear' tie-wrap to attach it - some door edge guard to trim it.

I like the last one the best...the mesh behind the grate hides your cold air intake scoop nicely.

Not to hijack, but what chin spoiler do you have? Razzi? I like the splitter...I have seen a few on eBay...is that where you got yours?

Crying Birch said:
I like the last one the best...the mesh behind the grate hides your cold air intake scoop nicely.

well - it's gone now - replaced by the hood scoop

Crying Birch said:
Not to hijack, but what chin spoiler do you have? Razzi? I like the splitter...I have seen a few on eBay...is that where you got yours?

Wings West kit body kit - that I added a Carbon Creations Splitters (middle front w/ rods) I got form improvmotorsports.com (i don't think they are around anymore)....

I have the 2006 LSE grille...

Not much for the rubber grille inserts

IM000570.jpg

anyone selling a trenz vert grill and is 185 about the best price i will get on a new one?

Try pro street lighting in national city California, I got mine there for like $160 I think, They also sell them on ebay once in awhile. If you cant' find them on the web, I can get their info for ya, my boy Randy runs the place....

had the vertical chrome inserts on my oem grill then once i got the cdc lse body kit put on the mesh grille top and bottom

DSC00015.JPG

beach.jpg

Have to say I like the all chrome conversion on LennDawg's the BEST!!! :D I'm ordering the LSE grille this week to do the same...nothin goes better then black and CHROME!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back