Hood and Wing SPECIAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The hood alone is going to be $579.00 ALL THE TIME! We just dropped the price! Lowest price Cobra R hood for the Mark VIII's in the USA!

A $29.00 crating fee applies to all WINGS. The shipping rates will differ East and West of the Mississippi usually ranging from $24.99-49.99.

The hood crating fee is $40.00 and s&h is based on your zip code.

Last edited:
Geno, right after I buy the hood from you the price drops by $100? :shifty:

95LSC32V said:
Geno, right after I buy the hood from you the price drops by $100? :shifty:

We had a HUGE response which gave me enough buying power to drop the price. Just like the wing, if enough people start buying them on a regular basis, like 2 a week for example I will be able to drop them to $325.00 or lower. The demand dictates the final price. I am sorry, I really do not have control over that part.

Its funny I now sell more hoods then Wings. The Wing total sales now have reached a whopping 5.

JC1994 said:
Man...that really sucks...:( wtf is up with that?? If I get a new job soon I will order both, you have my word on that.

Thats cool JC and I appriciate that. I was just suprised at the nearly 4000 views between the two wing threads that we would have sold at least 20?

VERY strange.

This is the main reason I will NEVER roll the dice like this again. At this rate Ill be lucky to pay for the initial run and molds. Live and learn I guess.

ONEBADMK8 said:
Thats cool JC and I appriciate that. I was just suprised at the nearly 4000 views between the two wing threads that we would have sold at least 20?

VERY strange.

This is the main reason I will NEVER roll the dice like this again. At this rate Ill be lucky to pay for the initial run and molds. Live and learn I guess.

Geno, if you will give me a price for the wing, shipped to zip code 79714, and your preferred payment method, you WILL sell at least one more wing. You may remember I've been trying to buy a wing for about 5 years now.

Here's my shipping address:

John May
1223 N. W. 12th Place
Andrews, TX 79714

Talk to me, Geno....

Hey John, the wing is $349.00 plus a $19.00 crating fee and if your west of the Mississippi then the s&h is $50.00 and east is $25.00.

ONEBADMK8 said:
Hey John, the wing is $349.00 plus a $19.00 crating fee and if your west of the Mississippi then the s&h is $50.00 and east is $25.00.

Thanks for the reply, Geno. $418 total, sounds good to me. How do you want the payment made and where do I need to send it?

John M said:
Thanks for the reply, Geno. $418 total, sounds good to me. How do you want the payment made and where do I need to send it?

Call me tomorrow after 12 noon. Ill be busy in the am but free to talk after lunch.

ONEBADMK8 said:
Call me tomorrow after 12 noon. Ill be busy in the am but free to talk after lunch.

Hey Geno, I haven't had the chance to call you yet. I'm under a microscope at work right now and using the phone for personal business is frowned upon...

PLEASE email or PM me with the info on where to send the payment. I saw that you have some Ice Boxes in stock. I'm interested in purchasing one of those also. Give me the total for both of these and the money is headed your way, ASAP. Come on Geno, I trying to spend close to $500 on your products. Let me know something.

John M said:
Hey Geno, I haven't had the chance to call you yet. I'm under a microscope at work right now and using the phone for personal business is frowned upon...

PLEASE email or PM me with the info on where to send the payment. I saw that you have some Ice Boxes in stock. I'm interested in purchasing one of those also. Give me the total for both of these and the money is headed your way, ASAP. Come on Geno, I trying to spend close to $500 on your products. Let me know something.

John shoot me an email at Mark8wing@Lincolnmotorsport with your day number.

Might be a stupid question BUT……

Just out of curiosity what is the seize difference between the gen 1 and gen 2 as far as the hood is concerned? Could fiberglass make up the difference if the package mentioned was bought?

JoeyGood said:
Might be a stupid question BUT……

Just out of curiosity what is the seize difference between the gen 1 and gen 2 as far as the hood is concerned? Could fiberglass make up the difference if the package mentioned was bought?

No, it has to be a completely new mold.

OK maybe I missed out in a different thread but did anyone try to put the wing in question on a GEN II to see what the difference is in seize if there is a difference. Just curious about what the difference would be not to sound like a smart ass or anything but would it be too short or something? Because if it’s a matter of CM/MM then i would have no problem ordering a wing as long as the lines looked like they match on trunk

JoeyGood said:
OK maybe I missed out in a different thread but did anyone try to put the wing in question on a GEN II to see what the difference is in seize if there is a difference. Just curious about what the difference would be not to sound like a smart ass or anything but would it be too short or something? Because if it’s a matter of CM/MM then i would have no problem ordering a wing as long as the lines looked like they match on trunk

The Gen 1 hump is higher then the Gen 2's. The Gen 1 wing would have a huge gap under it if monted on a Gen 2.

Members online

No members online now.
Back