How do you feel about Biden NOW?

You Trumpy Rightist love your conspiracy theories. The more batsh!t crazy, the more you love it. I'm perfectly fine letting you go down that rabbit hole.

I think that anyone who reads the above link, (previous page) will be informed.

I am definitely not Anti Semitic... and a deeper search of the truth will expose Soros for the demon he is.

Last edited:
I think that anyone who reads the above link, will be informed.

I am definitely not Anti Semitic... and a deeper search of the truth will expose Soros for the demon he is.
But George Soros is worth 6.7 billion, while Bill Gates is worth 111.2 billion. Surely Gates is the bigger Leftist "demon"?

So you sure it's got nothing to do with backgrounds, mein Freund?

Republicans are going to keep the Hunter Biden thing a spectacle all the way to the 2024 election and then not even pretend to care after it's done.

It's 100% to try and hurt his father, not about what is right or wrong.

Republicans are going to keep the Hunter Biden thing a spectacle all the way to the 2024 election

Nope... I just wanna see Hunter get his due. (I.E jail time) for blatantly breaking the law.

It doesn't have to be the full 25 years. I'd be happy if he got 10. :p

That's the problem with the elite. They think they are ABOVE the law.

Now you sound like a whiny brat kid. "It's not fair, it's not fair". Whaaa.

Almost Pelosi like when she got busted not wearing a mask at the hair salon. "It was a setup... It was a setup!

I WILL give Hunter one thing. He's not whining like you are.

So you sure it's got nothing to do with backgrounds, mein Freund?

BTW.... my very distant relatives came over on "the boat" in the 1880's (from Belgium)... following the glass blowing trade.... Waaay before Nazi Germany was founded.

I also have distant relation that started a firearms manufacturing company in the 1800's...

Idiot...

Last edited:
Screenshot_20230922-110646.png

Republicans are going to keep the Hunter Biden thing a spectacle all the way to the 2024 election and then not even pretend to care after it's done.

Hunter is becoming more of a sideshow. Dementia Joe is doing a GREAT job making himself an embarrassment to this country! And he is doing it all by himself with the help of his "handlers" who are actually running this country.

Nope... I just wanna see Hunter get his due. (I.E jail time) for blatantly breaking the law.

It doesn't have to be the full 25 years. I'd be happy if he got 10. :p

That's the problem with the elite. They think they are ABOVE the law.
Now you sound like a whiny brat kid. "It's not fair, it's not fair". Whaaa.

Almost Pelosi like when she got busted not wearing a mask at the hair salon. "It was a setup... It was a setup!

I WILL give Hunter one thing. He's not whining like you are.

I made no comments on fairness, nor did I complain about it happening, Mr. Strawman.

I noted facts: Republicans are keeping the Hunter Biden in the spotlight to hurt his father in 2024, not because they actually care about Hunter's alleged crimes. It's not about right or wrong, it's just a smear campagin for them.

IMO, it will probably backfire.

Hunter is becoming more of a sideshow. Dementia Joe is doing a GREAT job making himself an embarrassment to this country! And he is doing it all by himself with the help of his "handlers" who are actually running this country.

Allegedly all that and no Republican is towering over him in potential 2024 face-offs. What's that say about your party...

:)

What Hunter did... is what Hunter did. To me it has nothing to do with "Doddering Joe".

However... It seems the left is waking up and realizing that Joe can no longer do his job without "puppet strings".

I certainly don't want that man in office for 4 more years. He's DONE.

So it sadly appears with Mitch also.

I noted facts: Republicans are keeping the Hunter Biden in the spotlight to hurt his father in 2024, not because they actually care about Hunter's alleged crimes. It's not about right or wrong, it's just a smear campagin for them.
No. HUNTER IS hurting his father by his own stupid choices. Hunter's decisions hurt Joe... not the Republicans.

But what you said shows just how Libs think.

And to be honest I don't like Joe, because I disagree with his politics.

However... I do not relish the fact of his cognitive decline. It is sad to see that.

Again... same with Mitch McConnell.

I went through this with my ex wife's grandfather.

He left one day to go to the grocery store... Only to have a law enforcement officer 3 counties away call and say they found him backed into a ditch full of water.

At that point... it was time to take the keys away. He obviously got lost "in his own back yard"... and he got even more lost at that point, trying to figure out how to get back home.

Thankfully he didn't drown.

I noted facts: Republicans are keeping the Hunter Biden in the spotlight to hurt his father in 2024, not because they actually care about Hunter's alleged crimes.
I care about Hunter's crimes.

If it were me in Hunter's shoes.... I wouldn't see the outside of a prison for a couple of years... and would go broke trying to defend myself (with good attorneys).

What's the saying??? "Do the crime. Do the time."

Members online

Back