How do you feel about Biden NOW?

Such a bizarre post coming from the Portland area- we all know what a shining example the policies are there. Reality TV is going on every day in Eagle Pass, Texas, but the Biden Administration ignores it. Majokas is going to the border- but not there. He will do a photo OP at McAllan, a major port of entry, and just like Biden's trip to El Paso, it will be cleaned up and orderly-nothing to see here. But the Eagle Pass situation is totally out of control, being invaded by an endless stream of FAMs (for you, Dude). It is a "real life" situation there. Call us drunkards, nazis, Trumpers (for you Dude), don't forget Ultra Maga. But that is an ignorant statement, as most of the people you refer to are probably working a job and raising a family, not Liberal college grad retards with their worthless Liberal arts or Ethnic studies degrees sitting in their parent's basements all day on the internet and Tik Tok, toking on their weed. You automatically label us as right wingers without any evidence other than the fact that we disagree with your views. You assume that we, since we oppose Biden, are evil and trying to overthrow the country. Well you are perfectly entitled to your opinion, many of us spent years serving to defend that right. But when I see the Democratic party actively trying to drown out anybody who is trying to run as an alternative (RFK Jr) by working the political levers I have to wonder exactly what the "Democrat" part of their name means.
Oh look at all the labels you just put on me. I think biden sucks. Read some of my other post.

I live in a very conservative small country town in Washington st.
We have an AR15 store with in a “childs ball bouncing” distance of an elementary school. They like to go on the roof with their weapons of war when people like me want equality.
I was born in Dallas Tx and lived there for 37 years.
My family has a long military and police background.

You are just a donkey on a web page.

They are usually members (or former members) of some sort of gang.
My brother in law is a tattoo artist that has done 5 years. You dont know anything about anything. You are just on the internet being terrified by your highspeed internet news feed. I know you are scared of everything, just like my 9&10 yo daughters.

Go out into the world, its beautiful. Even the cities you are so scared of.

In the article....

"If finalized, this proposed rule would mean the following for people who are not selling guns in order to make money: If you have a gun you no longer need, and you want to sell it to your family member, you do not need a license to sell it. If you buy and sell curios or relics or “collectible” personal firearms as a hobby, again, you do not need a license."

So in that respect... NOTHING... has changed.

I have guns that qualify as a "Curio or Relic" because of their age.

For $50... I can acquire a "curio and relic license" ... Get a background check from the local Sheriff's office... and wait 6-8 weeks for the approval from the ATF... and own as many C&R firearms I want to.

I do however have to have a ledger to "log in" any curio or relic that I buy... and "log out" any curio or relic I sell.

What makes the gun a curio or relic is the age of the firearm.

I could buy 100 curio and relic firearms without a background check... and be legal to own them as long as they are recorded in the ledger.

I could sell same firearms without the FBI knowing it... as long as I keep a record in my ledger, and allow the FBI access.

Now if the ATF/FBI came to my house and wanted to see my ledger... as long as I had everything recorded properly, there would be no issue.

So NOTHING has changed, or will change

My brother in law is a tattoo artist that has done 5 years. You dont know anything about anything. You are just on the internet being terrified by your highspeed internet news feed. I know you are scared of everything, just like my 9&10 yo daughters.

Go out into the world, its beautiful. Even the cities you are so scared of.
LOL... I'm not scared of anything. Not even death. Not even when 4 guys tried to grab my son in NYC years ago.

"To every season there is time and purpose..."

Present day... People in Baltimore Maryland still shooting each other up.

Try to stop being so ignorant. It's pathetic.
LoL again…. Republicans had full control and all they wanted were tax cuts for the rich, fear & culture wars for everyone.

Im in Italy right now. Laughing at you while I crap. Ciao’ loser.

I call BS! Why? Because you are sofa king full of it!
Back when my son was in high school... The school took a trip to NYC.

During that time... 4 "guys" grabbed my son. (mugging).

They knew they fucked up when they saw the look on my face... and let him go.

I don't know if they had guns or not... but they knew I didn't care.

Who is standing in the way of gun registration again?
Registration won't fix anything... just disarm the good... while the bad people keep killing. moron...

Look at the guy in the video... from Oklahoma. He was selling unserialized AR parts. No way to trace them.

At the same time I have a gun shop buddy that goes to the local gun shows.... and legally sells firearm, (with a background check).

Lately... he has noticed some unscrupulous people taking pictures of serial numbers on legal firearms.

We figured out that the people taking pictures were doing that... to put the same serial number on another unserialized firearm.

Now imagine that the illegal serial numbered gun is used in a crime, at some point after someone buys the the legal firearm.

The person that did things the right way is going to be explaining himself to the ATF/FBI... and hopefully not be going to jail.

I'm waayy ahead of Kamala and Biden. They have no clue.

Idiot...

Members online

Back