How do you feel about Biden NOW?

Re: the border bill passage... It never should have got to this point.

But it didn't help that Biden scrapped a bunch of the wall parts a year or 2 ago... for pennies on the dollar.

Well... at least we agree on something. However... I didn't realize Muslims leaned left or right.

Must be a conundrum for Joe and the rest of the left. (and the so important Muslim vote in Michigan).

This guy was in line to be the next Ayatollah, the Iranian Theocracy is Islamic extreme conservative, that means they're far and it's to the right. That's probably because of your myopic views, expand your horizons and you'd see Muslims are not all the same. Like every other religion, there's variety within.

I see what you're trying to do here and I laugh at the silly attempt, but it's not a conundrum at all. eg I have no problem with moderate Muslims, just as I have no problem with moderate Christians et al. I call out the extremist, the ones that cause the problems.

Last edited:
Re: the border bill passage... It never should have got to this point.

But it didn't help that Biden scrapped a bunch of the wall parts a year or 2 ago... for pennies on the dollar.
Republicans scream that more needs to be done at the border, while blocking border bills at every turn: "House Republican leadership said Monday (May 20th) that a Senate effort to revive a once-failed border security measure is "dead on arrival" in the lower chamber" -snip

Still pushing that nonsense I see. LoL.

Screenshot_20240521-154102.png

No matter... If Biden can't fund the border wall... his election results probably won't be good.

Maybe the wall parts are in the garage with all those discovered (missing) documents. :rolleyes:

No matter... If Biden can't fund the border wall... his election results probably won't be good.

Maybe the wall parts are in the garage with all those discovered (missing) documents. :rolleyes:
Well yes, that's why Republicans keep blocking border wall bills. They want the border to be a mess, despite crying that it's a mess and needs to be addressed. Party and self-interest before country above all else. You're well aware of this, you just don't care because it potentially hurts Biden.

You've yet to actually show that Biden sold Trump's "mega wall", because the small parts Trump managed to build, are still there and being as useless today as they were during his term.

Last edited:
No shit Sherlock....

Well you did lump them all into a single group by saying you "didn't realize Muslims could be left or right", or neither for that matter. Maybe choose your words better, instead of getting upset.

Last edited:

Over 1 million claims related to toxic exposure granted under new veterans law, Biden announces

White House lauds PACT Act as it hits 1 million toxin claims granted to vets

More than 1 million vets have received new toxic exposure benefits

NASHUA, N.H. (AP) — President Joe Biden, aiming to highlight his legislative accomplishments this election year, traveled to New Hampshire on Tuesday to discuss how he’s helped military veterans get benefits as a result of burn pit or other toxic exposure during their service.

“We can never fully thank you for all the sacrifices you’ve made,” Biden said to the veterans and their families gathered at a YMCA. “In America, we leave no veteran behind. That’s our motto.”
-snip

This is the bill helping our wounded veterans, that Republicans tried to block in 2022, but Democrats rallied and pushed through and Biden signed into law.

#thanksjoebiden

You've yet to actually show that Biden sold Trump's "mega wall", because the small parts Trump managed to build, are still there and being as useless today as they were during his term.
Actually Biden was tearing down the wall, as fast as Abbott was putting it up.

Maybe Bubba 14 will chime in on that.

Member Ian Mills was part of that discussion too... at some point.

So Biden tore down wall parts... to spite the Republicans.

NOW... Biden is trying to get the wall completed, and is meeting resistance from the Republican party.

Sounds like a pissing match to me. Way to go JOE !!! Way to getter done. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oh Yeah! I will repeat what I said in an earlier post on this thread. In the Yuma sector, the local Yuma TV station was broadcasting live watching Border Wall components being loaded onto trailers and hauled away, including wall sections and crates of most likely supporting surveillance equipment. Your tax dollars at work.

Dude keeps screaming about the House needing to pass legislation on the border. What about HR2, Dude, which was passed by the House over a year ago and is sitting dormant on Schumer's desk? What's the matter, doesn't the Senate Dems want to bring it to the floor? Why Not?

Actually Biden was tearing down the wall, as fast as Abbott was putting it up.

Member Ian Mills was part of that discussion too... at some point.

Now you're conflating two separate things. Trump's "mega wall", or the tiny portions he built, which is what you claimed Biden was "tearing down and selling off", are not the land and water barricades Abbot was putting up. It also wasn't Biden who stopped Abbot, it was our border patrol because what Abbot was doing was hindering their ability to perform their job.

No... back in August of '23, we had (almost) this same discussion.

Border wall parts were being sold off for scrap... by Biden!!!
Now you're conflating two separate things. Trump's "mega wall", or the tiny portions he built, which is what you claimed Biden was "tearing down and selling off", a

You also forget that Abbot was putting up razor wire at about the same time... and border patrol was tearing it back down... per Biden's orders.

#ShortConvenientMemory

Members online

Back