How do you feel about Biden NOW?

I've been on a different forum recently, talking to people (live) about the flooding. Some 2 way communications are being done by CB radio, and people are relaying messages back and forth. All it takes is a car battery, antenna, and the CB.

Guess who's Idea that was (since FEMA was nowhere to be found).;)

Mike DeWine has released more Ohio Guard troops to help with NC.

So sit back and relax Dud... the real heros have this covered.

There are plans to build floating pontoon/barge style bridges across rivers to get access to people who are unreachable.

Hopefully they hold up better than the pier that was built in the middle of the ocean (in sand):rolleyes: ... that fell apart.

We also have 2 strikes on either side of the coast... plus refinery strikes at various places.

Through all of this... Prices on everything will be going up.

FJB... FKH... FTW

By the time the Far Right gets done with everything we're not gonna have a country.

I can see Iraq, Iran, China (and the like) licking their lips waiting to plunder the U.S.

And guess who just made another gun purchase?:eek:
In and out in under 10 minutes, and that included social time to talk about all the dummycrat shit going on.

Really not much of a thinker are ya.
wow, what a decline.
you used to do better that that shaggy.
man of ghosts, ghouls and goblins can't refute what you call a low thinker?
not that you could, but thought you could, and at least put an effort in.
must be getting old.

Or will Cali suck it all up first because NewsomE has priority???

^ As usual, the Trumper mind is divorced from facts and reality.

Red States use up the majority of the FEMA money, with their hands constantly out: Grant Assistance to States - FEMA.Gov

Top Five FEMA dependant States:
1728060537662.png

^

US job growth blows past expectations, unemployment rate falls to 4.1%

U.S. job gains increased by the most in six months in September and the unemployment rate fell to 4.1%, pointing to a resilient economy that likely does not need the Federal Reserve to deliver large interest rate cuts for the rest of this year.

In addition to the better-than expected increase in nonfarm payrolls reported by the Labor Department on Friday, wages rose at a solid pace last month. The closely watched employment report also showed the economy added 72,000 more jobs in July and August than previously estimated. -
snip

Thanks Joe Biden :)

Trumpers mad.

Last edited:
So I visited a long time female friend from high school today. They live in a small town that has a carry out... and a bar close by.

Seems the migrants are causing problems.

She was telling me that a bunch of migrants were in the bar, and at one point a migrant came out of the bar and approached her from a block away... saying "you give me money!!!" He wasn't asking nicely.

Fortunately the Great Dane she had with her... was a deterrent.

So Again...

FJB, FKH, FTW... and all the elite left!!!

It's obvious to me that you are trying to create a Caste society.

Meanwhile $$$ has gone to Ukraine. While the funds are running out for North Carolina.

You are guilty of misappropriating funds.

You Lefty Lying Liberals!!!

So I visited a long time female friend from high school today. They live in a small town that has a carry out... and a bar close by.

Seems the migrants are causing problems.

She was telling me that a bunch of migrants were in the bar, and at one point a migrant came out of the bar and approached her from a block away... saying "you give me money!!!" He wasn't asking nicely.

Fortunately the Great Dane she had with her... was a deterrent.

So Again...

FJB, FKH, FTW... and all the elite left!!!

It's obvious to me that you are trying to create a Caste society.

Meanwhile $$$ has gone to Ukraine. While the funds are running out for North Carolina.

You are guilty of misappropriating funds.

You Lefty Lying Liberals!!!

Your made up anecdotal story about scary migrants sounds completely made up.

You still fail to understand that the money going to Ukraine comes from our defense budget (a tiny % is used)) and the money used for disaster relief comes from FEMA, two completely separate purses. So while you believe you're smart and have a clever point, you're just an ignoramus and immune to facts. It's telling again that you complain about money going to Ukraine, but not to Israel, comrade red. When we have a defense budget large even to easily support both countries, and we should be supporting both countries as it's in our best interest globally.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back