i think this might beat the ronald mcdonald car

Well, at least he won't have to worry about a flat tire while riding on those wagon wheels. I've heard the joke about riding around on rubber bands, but I think he took it literally--there's no way they can hold more than one CC of air. To each his own, but that's just strange...

I just noticed the tires look flat:confused:

He must want it to look lower to the ground or something...

i sent him a message "is this an offical post cereal car? " hahahaha

haha, did you get a response?

i just checked mine and see that he did write back to me. his message was...

"Yea...Do you like 'em enough to buy it???????"

i dont think ive ever had them, but im positive that i would not like them enough.

i dont think ive ever had them, but im positive that i would not like them enough.

Haha....He'd love Ghetto Pebbles :p

You think donk owners are compensating for something? I mean, REALLY compensating if they need something that big...

absolutely, lol, dont get me wrong, I never liked Donks, Boxes or Bubbles.

Heres the cheeto Donk I spoke of, what makes it worse is that this car was once considered a "muscle car":
cheetos.jpg

And the ever elusive "invisible wheeled donk":

donk2.jpg

The half-assed McD's Donk:

564767330ws6.jpg

And the Skittles Donk:

donk.jpg

JWerner, I know a lot arent themed like these, but it was a big trend in Donks for a good while.

The guys in the McD"s one look cracked out. Especially the driver and the guy in the back seat.

He did write me back:

"Dear richduty455,

No, but it should be. I hear you can do that with them, but I just haven't looked into it.

- jasperchild"

If thats the case I'm going to put something I like on my mark VIII, it'll look something like this http://plancksconstant.org/blog1/image-pump/CarHoodX.jpg

donk2.jpg

I call bullsh*t on this POS!!!!!!
Why arent the wheels on the other side so invisible?:p

does the owner of the cheetos car keep a case in the trunk and demand that all his passengers eat them? or maybe they have to bring their own.

The guys in the McD"s one look cracked out. Especially the driver and the guy in the back seat.

haha i found that picture online a long time ago and saved it to my computer but i guess it was too small because i never noticed the driver looking like that.

looks like someone forgot to photoshop the other side...hhaha

yeah that cant be real. any photoshop pros here that can spot ps work?

wow that guy must if gotten alot of shi:q riding around his town with fruity on the side of his car

give them props for actually typing like they are educated.

I just bought a 91 Caprice today, any ideas on what i should do, I was thinking Burger King, then i could have it my way.

only thing i like about the car is the seat interior color looks ok to me rest is just weird...i really wanna know why some people do this..whats the reason behind this...

donk2.jpg

I call bullsh*t on this POS!!!!!!
Why arent the wheels on the other side so invisible?:p

Honestly, im decent with PS and I dont think its fake... Ive seen pics of the other side and theyre reg. wheels, but I think it was always different on both sides.

I cant spot any signs... And I know that if I would have photochopped it, I DEFINITELY would have put some bigger :q:q:q:qing brakes on the damn thing. Notice the factory rotor/drum. lol

The "Pebbles" trunk louver looks like a cold air return vent cover for a residential air handling unit - unpainted.

Honestly, im decent with PS and I dont think its fake... Ive seen pics of the other side and theyre reg. wheels, but I think it was always different on both sides.

I cant spot any signs... And I know that if I would have photochopped it, I DEFINITELY would have put some bigger :q:q:q:qing brakes on the damn thing. Notice the factory rotor/drum. lol

Thats a PS, look at the contrast in the wheels. Focus more on the front and try to adjust your eyes to the rest of the image. It is a PS. Look how off the saturation is with the wheels compared to those ugly brakes.

Finally, if you cant tell that the res of the wheels is off from the rest of the pic, I dont think you are that great at Photoshop.;)

Donor car....

sm-sema-show-2006-021.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back