i think this might beat the ronald mcdonald car

Now as much as I cant stand Donks at least this guy is on somewhat of a correct page...IMO!

Its still a ugly POS but someone finally decided they could do it without the Bronco chassis on spacers.

skittles%20018.jpg

that's some good photoshop on them clear wheels with the shadows on the grass showing that the wheels are clear...looks just like it's real

that's some good photoshop on them clear wheels with the shadows on the grass showing that the wheels are clear...looks just like it's real

those Forgiato (clear-see through) wheels do exist but i can't verify that this guy really had them on his car. as far as the fruity pebbles...i just can't believe a grown man would drive around with huge a$$ letters stating that he is indeed "fruity".

Its definitely do able in PS, just use the layering and all kinds of crap. Take a pic of the scenery, then the car, then delete the wheels leaving the layer for just scenery, blah,.... blah,.... blah!

It is good but you can always tell when the contrast is off. Like the wheels just don't match the contrast and all of the rest of the image. The hubs are what really tossed it off for me. Then your eye will catch the rest.

I still call real photo. The constrast is off because their plexi... at an angle its going to glare and give you a contrast... Here's a different shot of them. If it IS indeed a PS, they did a damn good job of it, to several photos, and went as far as creating a false shadow in the grass of both wheels.

219_02_ummmm01.jpg

Oh, and unless they took the effort to "photoshop" a video clip, I further constitute my decision of real pic. ;)

http://www.autoblog.com/2007/03/12/video-30-inch-clear-wheels-can-burn-rubber-glad-to-know/

It is however, the same Donk u posted from the Sema show... the "Garfield Donk"

The bolt pattern looks off because thats the HUB design on the Forgiato clear wheels:
http://horsepowersports.com/clear-wheels-for-your-car-by-forgiato/

The silver is NOT the lug nuts, just a design on the hub of the wheel.

You guys better watch it....BamBam could own it!!!!!

I wonder if it smells like fruity pebbles.....lol you'd think Post would give them some advertising $$$ or at least free cereal - lolol

MsM8

I hope that's a caprice and not an Impala SS, because that would be one stupid waste of a badass car

Members online

No members online now.
Back